over 2000 nos Datsun parts (70s/80s)

Hope my ad is ok

Apart from collecting Datsuns, (I have about eight at the moment) I sell parts here in UK, maybe some of you know me already from other forums etc.

Here's a list of part numbers I have, worth having a check there if theres some little bit you're after.

stock list

I can post small bits up to 2 kilos with airmail. I can courier larger parts worldwide but it gets very very expensive.

I also have some used bits for 810, B210 etc so worth asking.

Will

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm holy shit mang! the UK didn't really get Datsuns until 1970/71, ad you got a bunch North America didn't, like the 240k and the first gen Cherry and the Laurel C31... the 710 violet guys should be able to find some gems in there.

YEah we got Laurel C130 C230 C31

240K C110 C210

100A /120A E10

4 cylinder 810 and 910

Cedric 230, 330 and 430 series

Patrol Y60

Probably a few others.

We DIDN'T get S10,S110, shortbed 620/720 and the only kingcab we got here was 720 4x4

So theres no early stuff here like 521/roadster etc apart from one or two personal imports .

So if I'm understanding correctly, some of those parts might be for a 620KC? I'm not sure of part numbers, but if those tail light assemblies, window seals or weatherstrip are for the 620, I'd be interested.

Hi i doubt any KC parts would be here, we never got that model. I also have no way of looking parts up since my parts fiche does not have KC on. THere are only a handful of 620 items here anyway, and I will be needing to keep some since I will be importing a 620 for myself very shortly, once I have settled on the most suitable one for me.

HI I would need to check individual prices, stuff that I have several of I can do a good deal on. I have been buying this stuff whenever I have seen it available for the last 15 years. A lot of it I got direct from Datsun UK warehouse, and even intercepted a load of rare stuff just about to go for export to Africa.

partpallets-01.jpg

I have helped a lot of folk restore their Datos over here and increasingly, in other countries.

Please note the part number list is a few months out of date so some stuff is sold.

what I am able to do is email lists which are extracted from my database accoring to model for example Cedric 330, I can email you out a list of what stuff fits one of those models.

Here is a list generally of what models the stuff here is for..

610 810 910 B210 E10 C230 230 330 430

Of course some stuff fits loads of things. L series Exhaust manifld gaskets 20711 A0800? I've got hundreds of em. Brake pads, I've got loads, and they are so cheap its still worth you paying shipping to get them the other side of the world and be a better deal than you will get locally :) so ask.

I have helped a lot of folk restore their Datos over here and increasingly, in other countries.

Mine being one of them. :) Good to see you here, Will.

Last I recall, you had a yellow 180B 4 door saloon that was slated for refresh...whatever happened to it?

Awesome.

Yes. I have to agree. This one has (or as it were, had) everything that I look for in a 610: 4 doors, aftermarket sunroof, and chrome bumpers.

Sorry to hear about its demise :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hope my ad is ok

Apart from collecting Datsuns, (I have about eight at the moment) I sell parts here in UK, maybe some of you know me already from other forums etc.

Here's a list of part numbers I have, worth having a check there if theres some little bit you're after.

stock list

I can post small bits up to 2 kilos with airmail. I can courier larger parts worldwide but it gets very very expensive.

I also have some used bits for 810, B210 etc so worth asking.

Will

How much for 85011 H1800 BUMPER; REAR COUPE B110 shipped to 80013? I need a couple of other things that I couldn't find on the list, a left tail light assembly, and pair of guards for the bumper. If you could send a list of body parts you have for the B110 coupe, it would be great.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.