S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Grants Pass locals? My car is Mid KA swap, it'll be a a couple months for me, but would still like to go to a meet and greet. anthing in the works?

The meets I go to are a all car meet me and a few datsun owners go, the reason I go is because no one ever came to the ones I had going after awhile.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys just wanted to update for us locals, I am now part of the Datslocos for Oregon i am responsible for this area "South" there are 3 others as well in other parts of Oregon. What I'd like to do is if your interested in joining in and get these meets going again let me know we need as many Datsun peeps recruited as we can these meets need to stay active. We will have meetings 3 times a year I will keep you guys updated.

• Like 1

Yeah, Ive been keeping tabs on the other thread.  Not sure if I'll "Join Datslocos" but Ill go to as many meets as possible.  Not sure about the July 3rd one though

glad to hear you've been keeping an eye on us. Having guys like yourself involved in oregon datslocos would be a huge asset to any club , just like Jorge . We are going to have a blast this year in oregon & cali. with our datsuns, and would be great to see you there . 

Some of the things that not really mentioned but non the less true is : it doesn't cost to join " built not bought " to get your stickers ( you clearly qualify) and you show up to the meetings and you get your shirt ! Then we spend the rest of the time doing cool stuff, and we will be covering datsun events all over the state , fun runs,work parties , giving a truck away @ canby 15, way to much to list here . 

there is also a schedule on the current page of Datslocos oregon for all the regions . 

give it some thought , and if you want some stickers hit up Jorge , or pm me your address and i will send you some , ive got all sizes, not just the big ones . 

Since the new job I haven't had a whole lot of free time but I can make some time for a few meets!

right on if you want me to send you some stickers let me know , i can send you some , and if you come to archetypedatsun's 1 st meeting i will have a shirt there for you and a schedule of what we are doing for the rest of the year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so when and where is the first meet? I'm assuming the 2nd of January since thats the first friday of the month?

NORTH                      EAST                       SOUTH                WEST 

jan. 2  2015              feb 6 2015                 mar 6 2015                   april 3 2015

may 1 2015              june 5 2015                july 3 2015                    aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015              oct 2 2015                  nov 6 2015                    dec4 2015

Loren O                   Bonvo                    ArchetypeDatsun             Denmarkboy

and if you want more info : conatct the member in the region close to you or the meet you want to attend.

Ok so when and where is the first meet? I'm assuming the 2nd of January since thats the first friday of the month?

Jan 2nd is up in Portland for those living up there ours is on March 6th but I will be trying to throw some meets every week like before I like our original spot at Sonics on Deltawaters but I'm open to new spots as well as I see a lot of other people with BMWs and even mustangs there on Saturday mornings when I get to work. Which brings me to that problem right now I work weekends only so money is tight and I'm not driving my Datsuns at the moment because non are insured. I will be looking for work and if all goes well and I can get a new job that's Mon-Fri then I'm in again for weekend meets. I could do during the week like when we met at the DQ on Barnett with those other guys that were non datsun peeps but I rather keep it all Datsun. Or we could at least do a old school japanese car meet maybe that will make people come out with a more varity of cars, but the point is to keep it datsuns only I just don't mind trying something new to make people come out this area is a hit or miss with datsuns.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When ever me a friend started a little on it today but had to stop since he forgot the jacks to jack up the truck to put the engine hoist under the truck. All we need to do is unbolt the engine mounts and trans mounts. After that I got some new parts going on it just wanna kinda clean it up and get it ready before it goes in the Pizzazzy 620.

• 10 months later...

Holy Chet, we really need some datsun meets going I know for a fact every other Saturday the people in charge of cars and coffee here local do Saturday nights at 7pm at the Rogue Valley Mall and Saturday mornings at Sportmans Warehouse parking lot at 8am. Unfortunately for me I work from Tuesday's-Saturday's and that's not going to change so if anyone wants to join on the next 7pm cars and coffee let me know I work across the Mall.

We should also try to do some Ashland meets I got a couple datsun friends out there that would love to have meets I know one of them has a shop we could kick it at.

• Like 2

Let's do a a run from Eugene down that way !

You guys come north a little , and we will come south a little . Just like we just did with the bend guys .

Larry or Jorge pick somewhere north of you and we will roll down.

I've been in the middle of planning " Datsun dyno days " but if we can do something in the next 4 weeks I'm in. . I am going to Cali on the 21 of May for the show .

Let's do something !

• Like 1