S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it kinda sucks for me now though, I work Friday-Sunday 11-4 each day and when I'm off I have to pick up my daughter from my babysitter right after. I'll see when there's a chance to I'll let you know but don't let me stop you guys from making meets post them on craigslist it might help bring them back again! We really need more people, or we might as well join other meets that happen in town.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad for not making anything happen this whole summer I see a lot of car meets from others and I wish I had that kind of spare time like I used to really miss the meets.

I can do meets during the week Monday-Thursday to change things up if any of you are up for it? We could also look at other locations as well if Sonic bores some people.

That sucks man, I went to a random meet yesterday that a buddy told me about that goes on at Dairy Queen Tuesdays at 7:30pm not many people this time I guess but there was a guy that had a nice 70ish 521 primer black said he was selling it.

The thing that's tough for me is I work Friday-Saturday and baby sitter if I have one any of those days I wouldn't be able to make it to a meet. I'm gonna keep my eyes out for a new job also I need a lot more money.

• 1 month later...