S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about doing a Wednesday evening meet here in GP. Got permission to hold one at Peckhams Engines business Lot.  Just couldn't do it on a regular basis. But now it will be getting darker sooner so might have to wait until spring

Yeah he's on here! We need to make a few, I met the president of the local Z car club there inviting anyone Nissan or Datsun owners to join there club. He showed me around his garage he owns that really nice red 280zx with ITBs and other Z cars. He also told me anytime I need to work on the 810 he's got a car lift thought that was awesome very nice guy!

Hey I saw your Z when I went to a friends house a month ago don't know if you live at those apartments but my buddy lives pretty much next to you.

Yeah those, ha I think I might have accidentally knocked on the wrong door because I was looking for my friends house and he forgot to tell me which one he lived in. Girl opened the door and I asked if she knew my friend that owned the red Pontiac the one behind the datsun and told me it was the one on the corner by the fence.

The guy was really cool his name is Ken Moser a card from him so I got his email and number. Once I'm done paying off some stuff I'm gonna buy stuff for the 810.

I know what you mean work can take a toile, I sleep a lot on my days off and sleep like a baby when I get off work. I'm trying to find someone else that pays a lot better.

Well ken emailed me and he also copied the link from the ad I posted on CL for the ratsun meets.

Hello, My name is Ken Moser I am the current Pres of the Z Club of So. Oregon. Not sure if you have ever been to one of our meetings. We are expanding our club to include all Datsun ,Nissan cars and trucks. We meet at Applebees this month on wednesday the 20th. We'll be in the meeting room. Please come check us out!

Ken Moser 541-779-6587

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/4155870316.html

I don't know if I can make it Wednesdays but I'll try if not I'll have to get something figured out for the meets.

I don't I got rid of most of my wheels, I got 15" snowflakes that ima gonna be putting on my wagon here soon once I get them done and powder coated.

Best thing to do is put up an ad on CL on the auto parts and just put wanted "so and so wheel" that's how I got mine from a Z guy which he's planning on having meets of what I put above.

I started my green 521 the other day to check the antifreeze and there was no clutch peddle. I had replaced the master and slave and drove it all summer with no problem. Now it's been sitting for two months. Not sure what the problem is but I won't be able to fix it today.