S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the guys. Just seems I cant get away to join ya. There are guys here (GP) but you never see them post anything.  They probably moved on to other vehicles.  What ever happen to the older gentleman and his wife that bought all those roadsters and that sweet 521?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the guys. Just seems I cant get away to join ya. There are guys here (GP) but you never see them post anything.  They probably moved on to other vehicles.  What ever happen to the older gentleman and his wife that bought all those roadsters and that sweet 521?

We are still here.  I'm have been building a garage for working on our Datsuns since last Fall.  I'm doing it myself so it has been taking up every weekend.  Also, my 521 has been under cover all winter.  I just got it out a week or so ago and drove it to work today.  I'm ready to attend a meet.  When and where?  And, by the way, I'm not sure what to think about your comment "...the older gentleman...". 

Me and 71.240z are the only ones that show up I been posting on CL but no has shown up other than us.

We always start every Saturday at 6pm North Medford Sonic once we get more people we can then get the grants pass ones going. We have been making meets Saturday or Sunday around 3pm sometimes earlier but as weather gets better we can set a day & time.

We are still here.  I'm have been building a garage for working on our Datsuns since last Fall.  I'm doing it myself so it has been taking up every weekend.  Also, my 521 has been under cover all winter.  I just got it out a week or so ago and drove it to work today.  I'm ready to attend a meet.  When and where?  And, by the way, I'm not sure what to think about your comment "...the older gentleman...". 

LOL. Your older than me. Thats why I said older gentleman.  If I wasnt 41, i'd call you old man johnson