Parting out 620 .. what do u need ?

Update ... fenders , grill , pushbar sold . Rear slider window 30.00 , front bumper w/brkts 40.00 , doors 40.00 ea , 5 speed 100.00 , hood 40.00 , dash bezel 25.00 , front glass ( like new ) 30.00 , plus shipping

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

lots of good stuff left , rear slider window , nice windshield , doors ( or door parts ) front and rear bumpers w/ brkts , dash items ( guages , bezels , switches ) etc ... let me know :D

in an ideal world I would buy the bed and/or cab off you (if it is good) but the time involved to remove and the logistics of getting that stuff to a port (probably in CA) I think would kill the idea :( There would be a good demand where I live for solid body parts for these.

Hi!

I'm looking for the following:

Steering Wheel

Heater/Cooler Fan knobs

Glove Box

Dashboard

Plastic backings behind the door latches (interior)

Antenna

Grill

Brake Booster (working only)

chrome surrounds for the headlights

Thanks so much - Shane (Shane.Albrandt@jm.com)

Just picked up a 620 for the great running L20b for my goon , all else is up for grabs including the 5 speed trans , im going to start takeing apart next week or as demands of what people want ... prices will be Ratsun cheep .. just hate to haul it all to the scrapper without getting off the stuff u guys and gals need DSCN1627.jpgDSCN1630.jpgDSCN1629.jpgDSCN1628.jpg

just need to know if your pickup is 78 or 79 I need steering column box or whatever you call it...reply with pics please, thanks

Bummppp .. alot sold .. but alot left .. rear slider , front bumper w/brkts , front valance , dash bezel with guage cluster , doors complete ...all 30.00 ea plus misc other stuff

What are your plans for the old L20B that the new one's replacing? I need a good core for a budget-build....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.