Ratsun facebook page

I think one of you big shots on here should start a facebook page. It would drive more people to the site and into the Datsun hobby!

Thoughts?

:)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck f/b and all the posers. "there're so cute, I'ma get my dad to buy me one for grad" or "just seen one and want one like it. what's the best way to lower it and put big brakes on it for under $100 so I can drift it?" "just saw a 510 truck and want one. call me if you gots one...." or "need info for putting LS1 in my 5/10, well.... after I get one" or " just got a 510 coupe and need info to switch it to RHD" or better..." just picked up a Datsun car..... why does it say Nissan Motor company all over it?"

Why put up road signs to ratsun? Any real Datsun enthusiast will fine his/her way here. Noobs are weeded out and sent home crying to their mamas within a few posts, way add to the workload? Those that make it usually end up as members, some as fine contributors to Datsun knowledge.

• Like 9

Why put up road signs to ratsun? Any real Datsun enthusiast will fine his/her way here. Noobs are weeded out and sent home crying to their mamas within a few posts, way add to the workload? Those that make it usually end up as members, some as fine contributors to Datsun knowledge.

+1.

Once all the idiots and brainless runts are gone, we are left with the real Datsun enthusiasts. Eventually, all the others fall away.

• Like 1

Amen brotha mike

It reminds me of when I first started seeing kids with stretched ears everywhere. There was a few select people, mainly piercers and culturally diverse peoples, that were stretching there piercings here in the U.S. Seems like enough kids started seeing it and thinking it "looked cool", then hot topic started carrying jewelry, then piercing pagoda, now you can buy plugs for them at the gas station.

Kids come in here and ask for "gauges for their gauges", or "what gauge is my gauge", showing me their blown out purple earlobes that they are wearing some sort of plastic in.

I try and educate them and all that happens is I argue with them that gauge is not a noun, that you stretch your piercings to a gauge.

Noone asked the guys who had big stretched ears, they just tried to imitate. What took me 14 years to do, they try to accomplish in a year without understanding. They see pictures of it on facebook, MTV, wherever the cool kids are. Now they are starting to go back and have "corrective" surgery done.

Kinda sounds like a few kids thinking Datsuns are going to be a quick and easy project. How many half done hacked up non running swaps do you see for sale?

lol we need a user group titled "Prospect" for new members that they get stuck in till they reach a good amount of posts or they prove themselves right off the bat. :lol:

lol we need a user group titled "Prospect" for new members that they get stuck in till they reach a good amount of posts or they prove themselves right off the bat. :lol:

Lultz on that!

posted on f/b:...

Mr. Majestik Drift:.... "halp halp...I stuck in Prospect Purgatory on Ratsun and can't get out."

Your Civic Duty: .. .. "did you try posting pictures of yo hella flush shit?

Mr. Majestik Drift:.... "haf to get out of Purgatory in order to post pictures"

Your Civic Duty:..... "oics, man"

Mr. Majestik Drift:.... "wtf???"

Your Civic Duty:..... "oics, man, oics!!!"

Mr. Majestik Drift:...."O I See? wat??"

Your Civic Duty:..... " forget it.... you get a datsun yet or give up?"

After reading the strong dislike for FB I almost feel ashamed for sending a group join request to the ratsun FB page lol

I'm sure that lots of people keep in touch via f/b.... meh, shrug. For me, anyone worth keeping in touch with are here on ratsun. f/b seems to be filled with people pouring out their pathetic lives and every thought that passes through their heads on line to the world. You can do that here, but ratsun is like a filter that only allows Datsun related shit through. :lol:

Lultz on that!

Mr. Majestik Drift:.... "halp halp...I stuck in Prospect Purgatory on Ratsun and can't get out."

Your Civic Duty:..... " forget it.... you get a datsun yet or give up?"

Does Mr. Majestik Drifts name start with a Ma, and end with a ter?

That's one prospect who gave up on getting a Datsun.

:P

Lultz on that!

Team Clusterfuck.......Did your Vtak just kick in??? Oics or its a Honduh YO!!!

:P

I hate facebook, but I dont hate my friends, and my friends have chosen that is where everyone should connect. If your life is Datsuns, here is good. But I have many other friends, and it is easiest to connect on FB. No I am not talking about the kid I met 6 years ago at that one event, I am talking about the friends that I see multiple times a week. Heck, I am meeting up with 4 of them tonight and guess what? the message was spread to via text and facebook.

If I could strip facebook down to essential friends, get rid of apps groups music and fan pages it would be much better.

I hate facebook, but I dont hate my friends, and my friends have chosen that is where everyone should connect. If your life is Datsuns, here is good. But I have many other friends, and it is easiest to connect on FB. No I am not talking about the kid I met 6 years ago at that one event, I am talking about the friends that I see multiple times a week. Heck, I am meeting up with 4 of them tonight and guess what? the message was spread to via text and facebook.

Absolutely. Friends and family are everything.

If I could strip facebook down to essential friends, get rid of apps groups music and fan pages it would be much better.

They have that. It's called real life. I've been a member for years.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest kamakazi620

They have that. It's called real life. I've been a member for years.

NICE!!! i swore to NEVER have a FailBook,but a lack of cellphone and DatsuNOOB nukin' his ratsun account,I sadly have a failbook,i check up once a week..