need heating work done to house

gas or diesel generator/welder

running datsun roadtster

things to part trade for

chainsaw, 20" bar minimum

60 gal compressor

good rolling tool chest

14 ft minimum car trailer

thats all i can think of for now. if you have anything on the list or not, hit me up, i might be interested.

• Like 1

Well, I guess mine is not nice.

OK . . .

Go find a nicer one that someone wants to trade for a project with no title. I withdraw the offer on my not nice 620 kc. In fact I think I'll take that not nice piece of shit for a NICE drive tomorrow! :fu:

Wow man. Really? He wasn't saying yours was not nice. He said it was too far, and couldn't cover the $ for transportation. Then made a list of things he is interested in. (probably so local-ish people knew what he had in mind)

I don't think Ted was dissing your 620 Bob. Your rig is a freakin beaut man!! I love it! Just a distance thing I am sure, and probably hoping for something local first. (Living in the NE, distance is something I am acutely aware of!! So many good deals over the years I have passed on because of the extra grand or more to get them to me from the left coast.)

Heck I am window shopping quarter panel replacement patches from Australia ($400 shipped), because by the time I sourced and paid shipping from the west, they are just about the same cost as the Aussie ones!

And Ted is in the land of Datsuns, so he is just trying to survey the landscape I imagine.

Thanks for stickin up for me guys. I sent Bob a private message about his truck, if he's still interested we'll see about a trade. I wasn't dissing anyone's stuff here.

What I'd really like is for this 320 to go to some one who will and can take the time to do it right. I've lost interest and don't have the time for a project like this.

Thanks for stickin up for me guys. I sent Bob a private message about his truck, if he's still interested we'll see about a trade. I wasn't dissing anyone's stuff here.

What I'd really like is for this 320 to go to some one who will and can take the time to do it right. I've lost interest and don't have the time for a project like this.

Glad to hear this! Ratsun is the best. And if you want someone to do that NL justice, Bob would be at the very top of my list! Hope it works out.

Ted -

I'm about to start the resto on our NL. I'd really be interested in buying the extra taillight housings, and possibly a few other things (roof section, RF fender trim, bed top trim).

PM me if you'd be interested in selling those items.

Good luck - I've passed the word along to some folks who have tried to buy my 320.

Well I've had some interest, I do realise this is a special interest vehicle that takes a certain kind of person to want it. Please don't ask me what my bottom line is with out trying to ask about it or at least looking at it, I won't tell you. That being said, dropping my asking price to $2300 obo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.