Alex's red 4 door

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you lurkin in here Alex lol

better hurry up and put the rest of the car together after were done cuz I want a proper ride in it :rofl:

I can't get enough of these pics, cant stop looking lol; looks so sweet plus i have never been away from my datsun this long.

I have everything laid out and ready for the car.

Will slap it together asap, promise!

I just hope that Mr. http://tredspeed.com/ keeps the shop open cause all my glass and quiet a few other parts are there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to keep the entertainment going. We pushed the red beast in to the sun a few hours after spraying it and started the last of the parts.

How ever the upper hinges needed rebuilt (all the small parts left to paint had already been blasted by Skib and ready)

I bought the hinge bushing from Ebay, 5 sets for 12 bucks. There to fat but can be shaved down to work even better then the Chevy bushings.

lasvagas11_6548.jpg

lasvagas11_6549.jpg

lasvagas11_6550.jpg

Tomorrow I will be sanding to nib the dust and other shit that lands on wet sealer. Then painting the last of the parts you see.

The fun doesn't stop there. Sat is sand, polish and buff day. Pretty happy with the min. orange peel and complete lack of runs

Alex you better be ready, I thinking next week make arrangements. Wed.