New Datsun 620 Member here

whitey01

I am new here from the SF bay Area 46 layed off broken down guy trying to learn body work an engine repair. we had datsuns in the 70's an 80's i was always the guy to hold the flash light or hand the socket or wrench. all ways liked Datsuns. an wanted a 73 truck it was a rust bucket when I bought it. I sanded an primerd it white till i can finninsh the body work.

100_0286.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new here from the SF bay Area 46 layed off broken down guy trying to learn body work an engine repair. we had datsuns in the 70's an 80's i was always the guy to hold the flash light or hand the socket or wrench. all ways liked Datsuns. an wanted a 73 truck it was a rust bucket when I bought it. I sanded an primerd it white till i can finninsh the body work.

100_0286.jpg

Here are some more oics I drove from San francisco to San deigo the Mexican boarder to buy the truck for 2k an drove it home

The seat an floor was blue an the rest was whiter I bought a seat cover from fg group fo 12 $ on ebay an turned the plastice floor upside down an rattle can the rest of the inside black

100_0291.jpg

100_0291.jpg

The bed was rusted so I sanded it an put dulip color beb liner on it for 34$ it came out ok

100_0294.jpg

a painted the datsun tail gate over the white primer

100_0293.jpg

I guess i will get out the rattle can an paint inside the engine

100_0297.jpg

after I bought the truck I was going to have elbow sergurey soon I had to make it look ok to leave on the street that why i did so much rattle can

this is the door what would this pice called the window rattles when I drive

100_0292.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone

• 2 weeks later...

I have two major problems that I can not do my self any idea what would be a fair price to do the body work no paint just repair an mud an sand an prime. I got ripped off an dont want to go through that again

I have spent hours looking at it an can not figure out what to do

100_0323.jpg

100_0324.jpg

100_0325.jpg

100_0326.jpg