The Miata - Notes...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ive driven/wrenched on miata's , there cool cars , drive great, but like the 60's mustang... Its for the ladies.... At least when presented to the datsun scene :lol:

I would love to see what one with power felt like :cool:

Like this? This if you haven't seen before now, is a Miata with a custom built jaguar V12 in it. They used ford pistons and rods, six, 2 barrel carburetors, and alot of admission. This car was on ebay a couple years ago, I wanted to buy it so bad but it was thousands of miles away from me, sold for $4800-ish.

110777d1223913315-v12-miata-update-dsc01916.jpg

http://www.streetfire.net/video/first-drive-miata-v12_204552.htm

http://www.streetfire.net/video/v12-miata-start-and-rev_204551.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'd say no on those flares but perhaps on the zg style.. dont like a big kit... as for zip ties, i dont want to drill holes in my fenders, those are still good... I have new bumper for it but want to paint the whole car along with my speed kit to install it... Im trying to go with some Nitto Neogen but for those they are 205-50-15 and my car now has 195-50, so id need to either pull more on the fenders or just change wheel to have the space for the tire,, Been wanting a hardtop but im not 100% sure it would clear my roll bar since i made it and it might be too big for the hardtop..

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... To make a long story short... I was Sad and went for a drive to self destruction... And found it... Kept sliding out and should have stopped but i kept going even faster... Hit a rail after trying to avoid it and atleast i didnt hit it the way i was going to.. or else i would be really fucked... Here are some oics... i crashed at like 2 am and these pics are from this morning when i woke up to go to work,,, took everything off before i went to work so the last pic is how it is now...

55.jpg

44.jpg

33-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

Got mad and punched my stereo which was stupid since i really liked the fuckin thing...

22-2.jpg

When i got to work i set it on the lift and got bent tie rods so i adjusted the most i could but they are way fucked... need new rack pretty much... also bent chassis a lil on the side where the tire is..

find a datto swap everything be done

I almost did that when i rolled my 91 Miata, was going to swap it all in my 73 620. I just fixed the Miata instead, drove it a couple more years and sold it.