610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well shes back and OMFG WHAT A SOUND im very pleased with the system the shop did an awsome job and the best thing is the car is quiet till you get on it and i have no loss of low end i got a little loose on the way home :D

DSC04400.jpg

DSC04401.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

ill have video later :D

Edited by bonvo

thanks guys im glad i followed lynches as well as others advice today was very productive not only did the exhaust get finished but the lights got finished speedo cable run brake issues solved grill mounted perminatly finished mounting the radiator sealed it between the condencer and radiator i know im missing somthign but the car is drivable all i need is insurance

man that sounds good, i know what im getting on mine now :D

says he who voted flowmaster

thanks guys im glad i followed lynches as well as others advice today was very productive not only did the exhaust get finished but the lights got finished speedo cable run brake issues solved grill mounted perminatly finished mounting the radiator sealed it between the condencer and radiator i know im missing somthign but the car is drivable all i need is insurance

:)

says he who voted flowmaster

:)

bitch.. :lol:

on my 720 4x4 with z24, its stock exhaust mani, 2" tube i think to a flowmaster, sounds great. but i like the sound of his better. I dont think im going to put any more money into my 720. needs some work on the floorboards and i dunno if im up to that challenge

Sounds like you'd BETTER be cruising to the Hella NorCal BBQ Crew next Sunday. It's Kait's Bday, so there will be cake, bacon wrapped hot dogs, and all the other fixin's for a good time!

im gonna try but i may end up down in montery to help my girlfriend with some stuff at school not sure yet

So. What did you get again? NICE!

lol its 2 1/4 inch pipe from the header back threw a magnaflow and a chrome tip i had it flanged at the header in case it ever needs to come apart and it was $350 out the door

thanks man i did consider using a cheaper muffler when the project first started but i decided that i only wanted to do exhaust once :P paint still has a while to go need to finish other things first such as the air conditioning and heater :D

thanks man i did consider using a cheaper muffler when the project first started but i decided that i only wanted to do exhaust once :P paint still has a while to go need to finish other things first such as the air conditioning and heater :D

isnt there some cancer in the window frames, or did i miss where that was fixed?

isnt there some cancer in the window frames, or did i miss where that was fixed?

yeah theres cancer but that will be delt with when i start the body work i have all the patch pannels i could need so its not like its hard but i dont think it will be done before jccs for now im considering just pumping the holes full of silicone so that it doesnt leak and the rust stops till i can fix it correctly

Hey Bonvo,

Nice sounding exhaust. That was money well spent. Your passsion for these cars shows with the changes that take place every week on this thread. Keep it up. Oh I love the AC, you have a really :cool: ride. :lol::lol::lol::D

Hey Bonvo,

Nice sounding exhaust. That was money well spent. Your passsion for these cars shows with the changes that take place every week on this thread. Keep it up. Oh I love the AC, you have a really :cool: ride. :lol::lol::lol::D

what can i say i love this car its gonna be my cool little hotrod