Ill just leave this here......

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ MAN ASS

I know.

But tell me you're not crying at how funny that is.

Perfect timing = lulz

11 more to go...

So after we get 15, are we gonna be told if our list is right?

Like a skavenger hunt? Find the fuck-ups?

Judging by the looks of the board and the LEDs themselves, they look to be of good quality.

Wow.. apparently this forum software lefts you bring multiposts in from other threads. blink.gif

Just enjoy the laugh :rofl:

Someone on here made a troll account for teh lulz

But they used up a decent screen name in the process! :( Why couldn't they have been something pointless and flame baiting like "Paris_Hilton_Datsun_Racer"

BAM!!!

1974Datsun.jpg

$30k invested in off road hardware for a vehicle that will NEVER GO OFF ROAD! Checkbook failwin!

LOL...what the fuck....

Agreed.

No, no, let's talk about the mudflaps that are ON the truck, or NOT ON the truck! I want oics!!! :D

I like em on the truck.... :cool:

Picture018-2.jpg

I have never condoned teh lulz as an administrator..........

Same here

and I most sertantly did not start any lulzercoasters as outlandish as "The United Posts of Insomnia" :mellow: pokerface.

(which, for you noobs was the thread title of the OG insomniacs thread after it took over the "how to track IP" thread and a lulzy mod changed the title for me)

Whoops, guess not :lol:

Apparently, only 15 of us thought butt drama was funny.

Yea, butt drama waz the beginning of the end....ratsun has always been a serious datsun forum untilthat thread

Butt Drama was the Best Most random thread that has begun.. What a great turnout from a dare.. +1 Flatcat... :lol:

Ever notice that some series start out great and you watch every episode and then the next season rolls around and the really good shows get even better and this goes on for a few seasons. But (pun un-intentional) sooner or later they plane out and slowly start to slide downhill but people keep watching them because they think it'll get better. Sometimes it's better if the show is canceled while it's still good and you are spared the down hill slide.

• Like 4