Dam trip

Had a pretty laid back day today, ended up over in Libby, Montana and drove up to the Dam..........here are some dam oics for you dam oic whores LOL..........

Lotta Damn concrete

2011-06-26_21-10-22_289.jpg

The Dam lake Koocanusa (Kootenai river that goes through canada to the usa......koo can usa lol)

2011-06-26_20-53-15_85.jpg

They had the binocular glasses mounted to the concrete........i used my camera through one of the lenses and it worked!! Felt like i was playing fucking golden eye on N64!!!!

2011-06-26_21-10-45_645.jpg

Gonna snipe the bastard on the crane...

2011-06-26_21-11-19_195.jpg

Now to take out the communications...........

2011-06-26_21-11-28_723.jpg

Fuckin cool day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, it was like 8 at night.....well 9 their time, no damn tour guides. They usually have college students working the visitors center there, and last summer there were some fox's working there...........in their sexy pale green national park uniforms..........

Tan legs in the broad daylight son!

LOL, it was like 8 at night.....well 9 their time, no damn tour guides. They usually have college students working the visitors center there, and last summer there were some fox's working there...........in their sexy pale green national park uniforms..........

Tan legs in the broad daylight son!

fox's in sexy pale green national park uniforms....little big freak aren't ya!! gotta fetish for animals now?? :no:

Not lately. Trying to arrange a donkey show someday.........better save that for my trip to TJ!!! My dog is too small to hump ladies though.............he iz just a horny little dog..........WTF how did this thread turn into animal sex...............fuck i need sleep

Not lately. Trying to arrange a donkey show someday.........better save that for my trip to TJ!!! My dog is too small to hump ladies though.............he iz just a horny little dog..........WTF how did this thread turn into animal sex...............fuck i need sleep

tj? haha whoops my bad...i thought of you and a fox......maybe it is time to sleep...feeling like a crackhead....wide 14 u :lol:

To get back on subject...

I used to go to Grand Coulee every couple years just to take the dam tour. Got to meet the dam engineers once, a lot better than just talking to the dam tour guides.

Unfortunately 9/11 really hurt the dam tours. You used to be able to go all the way inside, but now all you get to see are the tops of the dam turbines.

As far as self-paced tours, Rocky Reach has one of the best dam tours left. You have to go through the dam security, but they're set up for that, 7 days a week. There's a little dam history museum inside, plus an Eastern Washington History museum. Lots of stuff about the Columbia River basin, before it was dammed.

I tried going down to the Dalles about 10 years ago, but I missed the dam tour by about an hour.

But, price of gas got so high I haven't gone on any dam tours in a while.

• Like 1

To get back on subject...

I used to go to Grand Coulee every couple years just to take the dam tour. Got to meet the dam engineers once, a lot better than just talking to the dam tour guides.

Unfortunately 9/11 really hurt the dam tours. You used to be able to go all the way inside, but now all you get to see are the tops of the dam turbines.

As far as self-paced tours, Rocky Reach has one of the best dam tours left. You have to go through the dam security, but they're set up for that, 7 days a week. There's a little dam history museum inside, plus an Eastern Washington History museum. Lots of stuff about the Columbia River basin, before it was dammed.

I tried going down to the Dalles about 10 years ago, but I missed the dam tour by about an hour.

But, price of gas got so high I haven't gone on any dam tours in a while.

Agreed about the rocky reach dam tour....I have lots of family in the wenatchee/cashmere area and we take that tour often! Their visitors center really is second to none of any dam on the columbia.....as far as the libby tour goes, we have been in thhe control room for a few hours before, and last time we were there the machinist there got to talking with my dad, who is a master machinist, and him and I got to go into the machine shop and dad helped him cut some thread rod for a repair....pretty awesome stuff. I would love to build a datto in their machine shop area then use the crane to lift it out of thete ! Dad took me and my brother to every dam in this area as kids, and also going out and finding old mines....all in the old 79 king cab....lots of memories in that ol truck!