new datsun

lil89ram50

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a message in my email today from a random guy, he said he knew i was into datsuns and has an early 70's 310? he wanted to know if i was interested. he left his phone number. i called him and he sent me photo's, he also has cortinas for sale!!! he wants 250 for the datsun, supposedly it runs, but is missing a few parts

got a message in my email today from a random guy, he said he knew i was into datsuns and has an early 70's 310? he wanted to know if i was interested. he left his phone number. i called him and he sent me photo's, he also has cortinas for sale!!! he wants 250 for the datsun, supposedly it runs, but is missing a few parts

I didn't see that one on the list of three, is it now a list of four? :unsure:

buffed and waxed the datsun today!! holy shit! it looks amazing! never thought this paint would shine like this! its a great 20 footer now :) i am pleased with the out come, and can live till a paint job is in budget.

also installed my newly acquired NOS philllips amber head lights :) which are also amazing, but i need head light buckets, mine are pretty messed up.

got my datsun key chain in the mail today. also got another box from "jefe de jefes" today! it included a weber rebuild kit! which he was very kind enough to donate to me for the carb i bought from him. i knew the carb was used, no warranties or anything, but he found out i had a little leak, and he sent me a whole rebuild kit! THANK YOU JEFE!!! also included for free!, a 521 dome light cover in mint shape, headlight switch, and a fan switch!

well when i swapped out motors in my old 720, i kept the running z24 and shoved it in the corner for a frankenstein build. this was almost 2 years ago. i took the head off when i pulled it to make sure its not cracked, and its not. well a friend kept telling me he was going to buid the frank out of it and was going to pay me the next week. never came through and never came through. i am going to build this myself now! finally! told him today im building it and he was pissed! he said i was going to pay you for it in 2 weeks. i told him too bad its been in my shop, and i have seen no cash flow. i am going to start building it, and the further i build it the more its going to cost you. lol he told me not to touch it that he WILL pay next week. i told him i will believe it when i see cash, and its aready stripped and waiting for the ring and bearing set :) lol

so, now you guys know the other project i started about a week ago. i am going to put this in the 521 eventually. cuz he probably wont be buying it lol anyone got parts for this build?

Parting out my 87 Pathfinder, getting it don to a frame and wheels. Getting that Frame sandblasted, all fresh. Take cab and box off 95, sandblast and paint. Take VG30E off that frame, and transplant it over onto the 87 Frame. Then Install the newly painted cab and box on top. And finally lift the suspension.

Radio