RIP Ryan Dunn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a crime scene investigator but i just don't see a gt3 sliding sidewaysfrom those marks. The scratches could be from the exhaust/ engine hitting the ground but the length of the weelbase should go far beyond the with of that cruiser. Plus only 3 skid marks, car could have been semi airborn and a tire blown out causing the scratches but it still doesn't look right...

Im not a crime scene investigator but i just don't see a gt3 sliding sidewaysfrom those marks. The scratches could be from the exhaust/ engine hitting the ground but the length of the weelbase should go far beyond the with of that cruiser. Plus only 3 skid marks, car could have been semi airborn and a tire blown out causing the scratches but it still doesn't look right...

The exhaust and engine wouldn't hit the ground on a flat road. It does look like he had a blowout and was sliding sideways, 3 tire marks and 1 groove in equal spacing, you can see the Orange markers on them. The other groove is from the road construction, you can tell because it is parallel to the white line, most likely where they extended the shoulder. From what I see, the right front tire was blown out and the car pitched to the right. The gt3 being a rear engine car, most weight and braking is in the back wheels, causing the darker marks. I noticed the skidmarks in the left lane too, but those could have been from another car reacting to the crash.

if they were reacting from the crash they were traveling at a high rate of speed to, cause the skidmarks are just as dark and just as long if the 911s. Granted we cant see the length of either for comparison, but with who the driver was and the car he was driving I would put good money on that it was a street race gone horribly wrong.

http://consumerist.com/2011/06/porsche-911s-recalled-for-crappy-wheel-hubs.html

high-powered Porsche 911s were recalled because the could lead to a compromised wheel-retention system and a crash.

The affected models include the 911 Turbo and Turbo S, the 911 GT3 and GT3 RS, and the GT2 RS equipped with the center locking wheel and hub assembly.

The problem seems to be exacerbated when owners drive their cars on racetracks.

?

Thanks for all the lolz Ryan :bye:

Who cares really? Fuck this guy. I say . Everyday unsung heroes die no one gives a fuck. Highway to hell... Dancing with the devil... All you motherfuckers will die and be forgotten . So I'll pour some out and drink to you're names

I agree. Who was the bigger Jackass? I say the passenger that was stupid enough to ride with this asshole. Ryan Dunn's claim to fame.... being famous for being a jackass and killing self and passenger. Good career move.... top that! Pulllllease, ..... just fade to black.

• Like 1

I agree. Who was the bigger Jackass? I say the passenger that was stupid enough to ride with this asshole. Ryan Dunn's claim to fame.... being famous for being a jackass and killing self and passenger. Good career move.... top that! Pulllllease, ..... just fade to black.

Well said.

Ya can't beat a dead horse jackass!

Well, you can. Just need something faster than a 911 GT3.

• 2 weeks later...

blood stains, speed kills

fast cars, cheap thrills

rich girls, fine wine

ive lost my sense, ive lost control, ive lost my mind

aw yeaeeeah. saw them at warped tour last year! agent orange ftw! they had a REALLY small stage and not many people saw them. almost boring live :/ oh well