DatDoug

Ratsun Meet  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where to have meet?

• Tacoma area
    • Seattle area
    • Everett area
    • Kitsap Peninsula area

Id like to get together a meet in July. im thinking Sunday July 10th. Now I want to know where. Let the poll run for a week & the winner will be the area we have the meet. Specific places will then be picked by the peeps in that area :D

Meet will be @ the Port Orchard A&W on Sunday July 10th @ noon :cool:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to get together a meet in July. im thinking Saturday July 9th. Now I want to know where. Let the poll run for a week & the winner will be the area we have the meet. Specific places will then be picked by the peeps in that area :D

Um thats the country fair weekend, why do you make me choose, I could go hang out with a bunch of hippies or go to the country fair, damnit I should have waited to buy my tickets

The farther south the better.......but i choose not to vote because i can never talk any of these other Olympia area assholes to go anyway.

Well then you not going, wouldnt that make you a...........? :P

Well then you not going, wouldnt that make you a total ignorant ,somewhat less than hygienic, stand-offish asshole ? :P

Fixed lol.gif

And yes,, but it would take WAY more than one get together to even start to change that .laugh.gif

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

I won't be able to go on the 9th, Sunday would be ok, Sound life Cruz in on the 9th out in the spanaway area, live music, (religous nature), this is at a church and benefits from the show go to abused women. they have food available and gals to take your order and deliver it in golf carts. All types of cars and trucks will be there, was a good time last year.

Hi, I've just gotten a 620 kc and I'm looking forward to many happy years talking Datsuns, and digging through boxes of rusty Datsun car parts at swap meets with you all. I'm confused by conflicting info on the NWDE meetings, so I hope someone will explain it. On the events thread, it says meetings are on the 3rd Friday of each month, that being tomorrow, but then it says there was a meeting yesterday, which was Wednesday, and I don't get it. Do you decide by democratic majority rule vote every month, or is it as ad lib? What's the deal? THANKS!

Hi, I've just gotten a 620 kc and I'm looking forward to many happy years talking Datsuns, and digging through boxes of rusty Datsun car parts at swap meets with you all. I'm confused by conflicting info on the NWDE meetings, so I hope someone will explain it. On the events thread, it says meetings are on the 3rd Friday of each month, that being tomorrow, but then it says there was a meeting yesterday, which was Wednesday, and I don't get it. Do you decide by democratic majority rule vote every month, or is it as ad lib? What's the deal? THANKS!

Well first of all, welcome newb.................Most of the time someone picks a date and a venue and posts it and if yer car aint broke down that day you go..

NWDE are their own group/club ..

• Like 1

OK. The Ratsun Meet will be in Kitsap County On Sunday July 10th. I will check with the Kitsap Chapter of Ratsun to figure out a cool venue for the meet :cool:

Meet will be @ the Port Orchard A&W on Sunday July 10th @ NooN :cool:

2eDeYe' date='23 June 2011 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1308846743' post='499199']

Now we're gonna have to put another Northend meet together, Kitsap is far.... :lol:

I might show up for this one. :cool:

Northend to Kitsap is about as far as.......Kitsap to Northend :blink: Hope you & others can make it over. More Dattos = WINNING :P

Olympia area assholes?

Normally i wouldn`t give a fuck what people say but since i have been reprimanded twice in this thread about this statement let me respond.

This is how i normally talk to my close friends and why should i call them anything different on the internet than i would in to their face? ( i think me and kamikazihead had this exact conversation at Canby ) ..what you see is who i am .

The people i am referring to as ASSHOLES are members but they have never posted or went to any meet but they have cars that would blow fuckin yer minds.

And lastly this approach was used, off line, to bring 2 non member Dattos ( that would like to be members now, but don`t have computers ) to the Carls jr meet and greet ,,

Thankyou for you time and i am sorry to all those i might have offended.cool-smiley-014.gif

.see you there

• Like 2