DatDoug

Ratsun Meet  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where to have meet?

• Tacoma area
    • Seattle area
    • Everett area
    • Kitsap Peninsula area

hi, im new to the Datsun seen. i got a 510 hatchback. its my life. dont know a lot about cars, but would love to learn on this one. i live near port orchard, so im down to meet other datsun people.

im looking forward to July 10th at A+W. i will be there hopefully with a new paint job on my 510

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, im new to the Datsun seen. i got a 510 hatchback. its my life. dont know a lot about cars, but would love to learn on this one. i live near port orchard, so im down to meet other datsun people.

im looking forward to July 10th at A+W. i will be there hopefully with a new paint job on my 510

Welcome to Ratsun. Look forward to seeing you @ A&W. p.s. u dont need to paint your car to come :P

Normally i wouldn`t give a fuck what people say but since i have been reprimanded twice in this thread about this statement let me respond.

This is how i normally talk to my close friends and why should i call them anything different on the internet than i would in to their face? ( i think me and kamikazihead had this exact conversation at Canby ) ..what you see is who i am .

The people i am referring to as ASSHOLES are members but they have never posted or went to any meet but they have cars that would blow fuckin yer minds.

And lastly this approach was used, off line, to bring 2 non member Dattos ( that would like to be members now, but don`t have computers ) to the Carls jr meet and greet ,,

Thankyou for you time and i am sorry to all those i might have offended.cool-smiley-014.gif

.see you there

no offense taken, just made me laugh.

You bought the orange 510 :D

I've been eyeballing that thing. Did you talk him down on the price? How does she drive?

You need to talk to dave about having that think swapped from an automatic!

Don't paint that thing, leave her as is and drive the piss out of it. I'll skip work that day and make sure I make it to the meet.

You bought the orange 510 :D

I've been eyeballing that thing. Did you talk him down on the price? How does she drive?

You need to talk to dave about having that think swapped from an automatic!

Don't paint that thing, leave her as is and drive the piss out of it. I'll skip work that day and make sure I make it to the meet.

i did buy it, and i talked him down to 550. and it runs like a DREAM, ohh my. lets just say ive raced some ricers in and around my town. lets just say i have a lead foot and never let them to win.

and i have so many ideas with the paint. ive already bondo half of it and i wanna keep goin. got lots of peiople sayin i should keep it orange. but i wanted to do body work and paint job.

but ill be there, painted or not painted.

and the switch over from auto.....well maybe u guys can talk me into this at the meet.

Got the address put into the original post. Here it is again incase you missed it.

1700 SE Mile Hill Dr, Port Orchard, WA, 98366

Hope we get a good turnout. Its a cool place to have a car meet :cool:

My sisters b-day party is the 10th and she lives in Sedro Wooley, so I'm not going to be able to make it. :(

I think I will schedule a Northend meet. We could do Carls Jr in Marysville, they have a very large parking lot. :)

2eDeYe' date='30 June 2011 - 07:12 AM' timestamp='1309446737' post='503693']

My sisters b-day party is the 10th and she lives in Sedro Wooley, so I'm not going to be able to make it. :(

I think I will schedule a Northend meet. We could do Carls Jr in Marysville, they have a very large parking lot. :)

marysville sounds like a nice ferry ride and sweet drive. im down.

Yes there are quite a few of us Datsun ers here in Kitsap. Hopefully everyone will be able to come out on Sunday. It should be a good time.

The A&W is a cool place for car shows. Lots of parking & Good rootbeer floats :D

Like I said, I'm skipping work for a few hours to be there!

Cool :cool: Cant wait to meet you. Well cant wait to see your Datsun anyway ;) Looks good in the avatar :cool:

I wanna thank Banananahamouk for these Cool Ass Carbs! They are British Made Zenith 34s, from a volvo marine application... Got em apart and one is clean ass, the other... not so much! Got it soakin, will see soon. ;)

DSC_4337.jpg