Poll for name change...

I want to change my name on here. I hate my name and am trying to be a better person and this is one of the few things left I need to change for it to be over. redeye said to make a poll, so here, is a damn poll for yous to vote with and whatnot!

abba2b56.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have a bad rep or something?

No, I am just trying to change my life for the better. I'm trying to less impatient when driving. I'm trying to be more active in church, and I'm finally going to go to college. Wife and I are moving back to Panama City Fl. so we can help her grandparents and get their yard and house taken care of. I came up with dwnshfter when I was 14... I'm 30 now and I still have the same email address. I'm closing the account and have had my new one for a few months now. I'm changing the way I dress and I deleted almost a third of my music from my iTunes. You have no idea how hard I'm trying to have a better life.

And your account name matters? I am confused. Why not just create a new profile? You aren't banned so they cant say you were circumventing blocks. You want a fresh start, then there you go. You will be a "Real" newb instead of the senior newb. *shrugs* Good luck with your new life homie.

And your account name matters? I am confused. Why not just create a new profile? You aren't banned so they cant say you were circumventing blocks. You want a fresh start, then there you go. You will be a "Real" newb instead of the senior newb. *shrugs* Good luck with your new life homie.

Post count, date joined, and I just hate starting over.

Post count, date joined, and I just hate starting over.

you just posted above that you're wanting a new begining..so thats starting over isnt it?? new email address, moving to FLA...

my_mind_is_full_of_fuck_RE_This_little_lamb_takes_her_head_off-s450x268-187579.jpg

• Like 2
2eDeYe' date='10 June 2011 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1307740606' post='491979']

So no mention of the name you want to change to....

Izzo, you wouldn't the the same without the H 2 the Izzo :lol:

:rofl: Word!

Leaving for canby IN AN HOUR.... AWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

AwYea.jpg