my 1972 FJ "6" 20

My future project; 1972 620 pick em up truck (of which I am the second owner). I have been gathering parts for this truck over the last few months and think I will be able to start doing stuff to it soon. I already have the brakes and the sway bars and plan on ordering the front coilovers within the next month...with some luck :D

This is what it looked like when I first got it BEFORE I lowered it. (Sorry, crappy cell phone picture)

my620-stock.jpg

And AFTER.

dattofj013.jpg

dattofj012.jpg

This will be going into the truck as soon as the LZ 2.2 is done being built for the wagon

1969wagonpicsnew003.jpg

1969wagonpicsnew002.jpg

This project will be slow going as the main project is to get the FJ20 turbo car done enough to drive safely to bring to canby so I will update as it moves along...slow :lol:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a WRX....>620

and I see a Ramcharger...also >620

but I also see a f150....<620 for sure

Where's the sentra...where's waldo?

also

honda passport<620

BMW>620

4runner>/=620

Of course once that FJ is in there, 620>all!!!

:lol::lol: thats awesome thanks guy for a good laugh first thing this morning...no sentra in any of the pics just all the neighbors cars and my WRX as well as the roomates cars

So maybe I should sleep instead of thinking I know what car is in the background next time, hehe.

Honestly though, I haven't seen a yellow WRX before so i thought it was an SE-R or somehting.

I say you put something else in the truck and give me the FJ :D Wait I know..... Keep the truck stock :D everyone likes original :D hehe

That truck is clean, I think it needs to go lower but I know how the 620's are... They don't like to go that low :( I need to notch my frame...

What do you daily drive?

I say you put something else in the 620.:D

I will pay you to put that FJ in my 2 door. I am serious, how much do you want for everything???

hahaha...lets just say I have about $7500 into the build of the FJ about $2500 into head work alone and the list can go on, so what would you offer???

I say you put something else in the truck and give me the FJ :D Wait I know..... Keep the truck stock :D everyone likes original :D hehe

That truck is clean, I think it needs to go lower but I know how the 620's are... They don't like to go that low :( I need to notch my frame...

What do you daily drive?

I say you put an SR20 turbo into my truck and you can take the FJ as payment...:D:lol:

I will lower it more as of now it only has 2" blocks in the rear and the front is sitting on bump stops, coilovers will be ordered hopefully this month and I need to get 3" blocks for the rear or de-arch the leafs a couple of inches. as far as my daily I drive the yellow WRX from what I understand they only made 700 that color

I say lose the rear bumper.

That thing weighs a ton.

I will I just need to plasma cut the bolts off they are rusted on or the bumper would have already been scrap metal

Only 1 thing beats the sounds of an L series on webers, an fj20 on webers. (and an OS giken head on an L beats a fj20 on webers :) )

Perfect combo for a truck I reckon.

Mmm OS Giken head I love the way that combo sounds