Lowest of the low?

F.T.W

Ok, so Ive been digging through all the gallerys and stuff on here looking for low trucks (620s). It looks like most of them are on air. I have a kind of simple request though, can you guys post up all the low non air trucks? And what the suspension setup is please?

If not, thats cool to, just tell me to shutup.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so Ive been digging through all the gallerys and stuff on here looking for low trucks (620s). It looks like most of them are on air. I have a kind of simple request though, can you guys post up all the low non air trucks? And what the suspension setup is please?

If not, thats cool to, just tell me to shutup.

Fineline's custom front coilover setup on his 620 would be it. :) The rears are up to your imagination.

-Brian

I have QA-1 coilovers in the front with 350lb springs. The rear has 4" de-arched springs and 2" blocks. All together theres about 6" total taken out of it. If your contemplating it you HAVE TO tuck the exhaust. I took my first exhaust and flattened it in no time. Heres some pics.

rideheight002.jpg

rideheight2002.jpg

Fineline, I noticed you have the coilover adjusted all the way down. Is that where you are running it at?

Is there anything you would setup different if you were to do another truck?

I'm excited to be getting my frame into the garage soon. I may be PM'ing you with a ton of questions. :D

2eDeYe;43480']Fineline' date=' I noticed you have the coilover adjusted all the way down. Is that where you are running it at?

Is there anything you would setup different if you were to do another truck?

I'm excited to be getting my frame into the garage soon. I may be PM'ing you with a ton of questions. :D[/quote']

Those pics were taken before I set it down on its weight so I didnt know where to adjust them to. With the 350lb springs it adjusts about 1" up on the threads. If I did it again I would probably go with the next longest shock. You will gain a few inches of travel. Have fun with your frame and feel free to drop me a line with any questions.

I have QA-1 coilovers in the front with 350lb springs. The rear has 4" de-arched springs and 2" blocks. All together theres about 6" total taken out of it. If your contemplating it you HAVE TO tuck the exhaust. I took my first exhaust and flattened it in no time. Heres some pics.

rideheight2002.jpg

wooow, now I want a truck... great

My statement was coming from a guy more concerned with handling than having a low car (even though my car is low). But I like it when a car/truck is always low, not just when parked :).

My statement was coming from a guy more concerned with handling than having a low car (even though my car is low). But I like it when a car/truck is always low, not just when parked :).

Amen Brotha!:)

i would be leary of the 79 it is not in salem it is in Sequim Washington and it has basically no passenger floorboard needs a 4link or ne leaf springs and the notch is a little shady.. that and it is technically not the guy whose trying to sell it's truck. weird story just got the full rundown from my buddy.. but the front suspension is all cut out too..