something,soemthing,something.... datsun wagon

So this is my second project thread and my second wagon anyways yesterday me and the510keeper went and pick her up she had been sitting in a feild for 3 years or so but still looked pretty clean came with coilovers and camber plates in the front and de-arched leafs in the rear and a non-running napsz motor(needed a alternator), I got her to 510keepers place and me and atom put in a new alternator changed oil drained the 3 year old gas and got her running but not well pretty sure the carb needs to be rebuilt so then I decided to see if i could shine her up here are some pics not the best took them on my phone

on the way back to keepers house

IMAG0141.jpg

after the power wash

IMAG0143.jpg

polishing the roof by hand at first

IMAG0146.jpg

after keeper gave me the electric buffer

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

so I order my carb rebuild kit hopefully next weekend i can get it running smooth and finish polishing

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely didnt get to much done this weekend(sleeping till noon didn't help) but heres a little run down rebuilt the weber,shaved the marker lights and pulled the head off the z24 so i could bring it home and have it surfaced,and helped james weld the floor pan in his bluebird

Dirty

IMG_2166.jpg

Clean(atom and phil pictured)

IMG_2168.jpg

Hole

IMG_2179.jpg

Filler plate

IMG_2181.jpg

No hole

IMG_2182.jpg

didnt take picture of the other fender,heres the head before we took it off didnt take pictures after

IMG_2192.jpg

also found out i need a new intake manifold cause somebody put a washer in-between the intake and the head, but it not to big of a deal cause im going to do dual carbs any how

IMG_2198.jpg

Oh and the best part of the whole weekend i finally caught james duck

IMG_2193.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

looks awesome James! well here's some more updates kinda out of order

stripped the engine bay to make the sand blasting a bit easier and got rid of the battery tray

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

next up replace the damaged part of the front end and filling up some holes and shaving the battery tray

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

and last but not least started making some BLING for my engine bay in my spare time at home

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

and now the paint has been left up to the master cant wait to see it