Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol............. dont lie to yourself.

So you guys hating on Jalen are the only ones that can work on Datsuns huh? Geeze, so F'n full of yourselves!

Looks like your no longer enthusiasts. True enthusiasts don't discourage others to try.

Skib, You had to start somewhere too dude.... And I bet it was a chassis not much better than this one. LOL

I'm only jumping in to keep everyone honest.

I wouldn't blame Indy for selling this. Wash his hands of it. You all have put too high of an expectation without doing any of the work.

Just saying..... Go ahead and flame.

• Like 2

So you guys hating on Jalen are the only ones that can work on Datsuns huh? Geeze, so F'n full of yourselves!

Looks like your no longer enthusiasts. True enthusiasts don't discourage others to try.

Skib, You had to start somewhere too dude.... And I bet it was a chassis not much better than this one. LOL

I'm only jumping in to keep everyone honest.

I wouldn't blame Indy for selling this. Wash his hands of it. You all have put too high of an expectation without doing any of the work.

Just saying..... Go ahead and flame.

Sarcasm-Motivational-Poster-house-m.jpg

doesnt understand the concept of sarcasm ...........

i have zero expectations for ruby unfortunatly. well aside from it to be cut up even more. haha. If indy gets this thing driving again I will buy him a 6 pack as long as he takes me for a ride in the death trap :D