Ricer Sightings

How is center exit exhaust on a truck rice? :poke:

IN4MORE

I didnt post a pic of one and call it rice I said its more rice then a car with a center exhaust. For the main reason that a pick up is a vehicle of utility where loading and unloading is done from the rear, so a center exhaust makes no sense. Not if you plan to actually use the truck as a truck anyway. A show or track car is w/e

The point was more that people are posting shit here and ragging on it calling it rice then posting whole threads about how hot it is on their datsuns. Seems pretty hypocritical to me....

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt post a pic of one and call it rice I said its more rice then a car with a center exhaust. For the main reason that a pick up is a vehicle of utility where loading and unloading is done from the rear, so a center exhaust makes no sense. Not if you plan to actually use the truck as a truck anyway. A show or track car is w/e

Wellllll just saying, most center exit exhausts don't get in the way of using a truck functionally soooooo... I'm assuming you must be referring to tailgate clearance?

57aba15fcce44505eae61d805c3d0ce9.jpg

clearance or sucking fumes if you like to load your truck while it runs lol. Let me be clear people can do w/e the hell they want with their cars if it makes them happy. Knocking it on one and praising it on another doesnt make sense to me though.

clearance or sucking fumes if you like to load your truck while it runs lol. Let me be clear people can do w/e the hell they want with their cars if it makes them happy. Knocking it on one and praising it on another doesnt make sense to me though.

Just sheer curiosity is the only reason I asked :P Glad you didn't get emotional like up there ^^^^^^^^^^ :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

I dont get emotional I just think its retarded to rag on flat black paint on ratsun lol. I mean half peoples rides on here are either rust or flat, or both, mine included. So what if it costs 90k it still looks hot as hell. Then pop off at me because I questioned that ridiculousness? Idk....

Spidy is doin something up there for sure lmfao

197692f0-75d2-452c-912d-dda865e7f095_thumb.jpeg

Nice explorer too lol

Wow you got butt hurt so easily lol. I'll make whatever comments l like tough guy.

FYI flat black paint jobs are American not rice so its seems stupid and idiotic to bring it up here with no pic to boot.... Moreover its your opinion that its stupid and your welcome to it but on a site named ratsun I think your the minority on the opinion flat paint is anything but cool when done correctly. Oh but the fine classy car folk at costco looked at it funny? Well then thats it right there lmfao, what a joke....

If you think this looks like shit Idk what to tell you because its fucking boss.

Flat-Black-Nissan-GT_R-03.jpg

adv7.1_automotive_connoisseur_execstudio_adv1_wheels_advanceone_nissan_gtr_r35_gunmetal_matte_flat_textured_01.jpg

Get a clue....

With the way you talk to people, just another piece of trash that shouldnt be here, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but no reason to be a ass when you comment, you could of just said im wrong, but im my view its rice when you take a expensive car and make it look like a cheap pos owns it. Looks good on older cars, but new shit, nahh. But your entitled to your opinion, but just because i saw something different it makes me a idiot? Just wow buddy.

And i have more of a clue than you because i speak my mind, not a mindless ass trying to start shit on the internet, your e penise is very big at this moment isnt it.

Oh and one other thing, you didnt see the one i did, now that one looks nice, but the one i saw the paint looked like it was done in their garage, now having a professional vinyl job done or maybe a shop, it wouldnt be to bad like that one, but im sorry any guy that paints their car that has a expensive paint job with a few cans of walmart spray paint, is a ricer and dipshit in my book. Especially when they place a hybrid badge on the back of their gtr. And sad you dont have anything better to do than be a asshole on a car forum. Truly pathetic. Well tell you what, im doing the adult thing (more than i can say for you) and just going to stop replying to you. So get a clue, grow the fuck up, and dont be a asshole, just makes you stupid on the internet trashing people you dont even know for their own opinion. Because thats what its called, your own opinion.

• Like 2

Hehe Dr. Ill be seeing you on tuesday ;) got oil change appointments for the cars.

It is late and i am on my medication, but im just tired of seeing people post on here and then getting shit talked, same as in the for sale ads. Why im hardly on here anymore, tired of seeing it from the 10% of idiots. Spray paint jobs in my book are rice, and alot of my buddies agree with me, but i guess im wrong because one person so far doesnt agree with me lol. Night.

Wow you got butt hurt so easily lol. I'll make whatever comments l like tough guy.

Get a clue....

Or the last either lol, dick.

Your going to do the adult thing and stop replying by replying a book long after the subject moved on? Then posting again after that lol good plan

Geez what's the problem here? You can have an opinion but other's opinions are wrong? or wrong for having one? Lighten up and try harder tomorrow to get along.

Ratsun Rules

We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to keep the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

• We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
  • Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
  • You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
  • We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

Today here in Az was the Cruise on Central car show. I saw a lot of amazing cars there. Except these two....

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

I have no words to describe what I'm exactly looking at. All I felt was a mix of nausea and hilarity. And thought to my self "What the fuck is this shit?"