Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I give bikes a pass on anything that increases their visibility. If they want to look like a brilliantly yellow bull cock, so be it.

Yeah, I can see where painting your bike like a school bus might help cagers see you better but, a 26" front wheel that looks like it was made by Mattel, on a stock framed Victory, makes no sense from a geometry aspect.

The rusticly rusty "crash" bars are a nice touch, though. :thumbup:

I pulled into the 8&12 and thus,old guy says" I like the paint on your datsun" and expailed how he raced a dime in the scca blah blah blah....

He was realy nice but his car was realy rice

2011-09-26055542.jpg

I tried to sneak the pic but the whole top dark section... Carbinfiber sticker, flames, stickon chrome fake vents, fake induction peanut better brown and carbin sticker interior, guy was just chillin his 80 year old self out front messin with his facebook

Nothing wrong with fwd.........love it or hate it it still gets the job done, alot of the time more efficiently that a rwd, alot more weight over the drive wheels... Driver has tons to do with it Mat, you are so right there. My neon was heavily modded, but I could throw that little fucker around anywhere, had tons of torque and would spank many a mustang camaro firebird on fri night open runs at srp. Was it a full on race car? no. was it a fuckin fun little car with the right amount of power? hell yea. The later srt4's were amazing as well........... everything has its pros and cons, and everyone has their preference, but on average show me a hardcore rwd guy who says his shit cant be beat and I will show you a shitbox fwd that will! But as far as this thread is concerned, most rice is honda cars, and if it isnt a honda it is a fwd wannabe racecar.......i wont even comment on the canadian rice.

Bill

but don't forget that when you give it the gas in a fwd the ass still squats so weight comes off of the drive wheels i imagine it has it's place but hopefully never in my yard in my name

• Like 1

but don't forget that when you give it the gas in a fwd the ass still squats so weight comes off of the drive wheels i imagine it has it's place but hopefully never in my yard in my name

I really wasn't talking strictly about drag racing.....that stuff is pretty lame. However yes, there is weight transfer. Haters gonna hate, no matter what, but I embrace both front and rear drive!

I really wasn't talking strictly about drag racing.....that stuff is pretty lame. However yes, there is weight transfer. Haters gonna hate, no matter what, but I embrace both front and rear drive!

i'm not hating but thats why they roast the inside front tire exiting corners alot of the time. now dont get me wrong im not car builder but besides sway bars firmer suspension and soft tires im not sure what else u can do to a fwd to help it hook. on the other hand u can four link most any rwd and fab up some traction bars to help it hook up. dont even get me started on tourqe steer and having to do donuts in reverse.

the only thing i can find wrong with front wheel drive, is the understeer while gunning it around a corner.. and the fact the wheels want to straighten out all the time. but FWD isn't bad at all. Honda just gets bad rep because of ricers and FWD is closely associated with Honda.

Most ricers won't even make enough power to know what torque steer even is. :D

so the 15 hp sticker is just a myth? damn

on a side not how did i get negative rep for calling something a hoopty? even in my country ass town if every part of the car is a different color umm usualy it is assumed to be a hoopty:lol:

so the 15 hp sticker is just a myth? damn

on a side not how did i get negative rep for calling something a hoopty? even in my country ass town if every part of the car is a different color umm usualy it is assumed to be a hoopty:lol:

maybe because that car is OEM that way...

http://www.google.com/search?q=harlequin+golf&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=NpOCTqO7FIzWiALT9oDADg&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=1440&bih=767

Cuz there`s a few VW ( aka ) Nazi Euro trash loving buttlickers on here ..........that`s why.

And when i say buttlickers i mean that in the HOMO way..

• Like 4