SO how many note on your windshield to buy your truck since ProjectCar mag did the sr20 620?

villegs

Just curious if anyone else has had an influx of interest in their trucks post ProjectCar article. I would always get the smiling looks, waves, thumbs etc, but the notes and open ended offers are far more numerous now. Funny, but not for sale, maybe trade for a pre79 b210 but that's for somewhere else..............................

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone asked if I had a swap in it the proceded to try and explain to me how easy it is to swap a sr into lol. I asked if teu had read that article and they said yes lol ppl are so funny. Nobody has offered to buy it tho. Lol prolly cause it looks like shit and is 3 different colors right now.

I recently picked up a 73 gold 620 and made it a runner ,every day here in So Cal almost someone wants to buy it ,mostly gardeners scrap & metal collectors ,I think and my truck is straight ! re. magazine I read cover to cover on 620 and did my swap quite a bit different , much more simple I feel ,anyway see what happens it has been fine for two months no issues, also was a det in stock turbo location ,write with questions if your your having problems ,later Brad/Hostestop/alleycatgarage.

My truck was down for about a month due to a radiator issue and while it was down a guy left a note under my windshield wiper. I called him back just to let him know I wasnt selling it. I feel if someone leaves you a note you should at least acknowledge them out of common curtousy. However I dont know if it was because the article about Chad's 620.

I was at a restaurant on Tuesday night and a couple guys were outside smoking when I parked and asked me if it was a Chevy Luv. I laughed and explained I wouldnt be burried in an American vehicle! I only drive Japanese made automobiles! They laughed and said nice truck! Cool to hear compliments especially from older folks that seem to get a kick out of seeing one still on the road!

I was at a restaurant on Tuesday night and a couple guys were outside smoking when I parked and asked me if it was a Chevy Luv. I laughed and explained I wouldnt be burried in an American vehicle! I only drive Japanese made automobiles! They laughed .

:blink: :unsure: Uh... I hate to tell you,but Chevy LUVs were made in Japan by Isuzu. Chevy just put their name on them.

I got a parking ticket envelope on my wagon, I had just blown the tire out earlier that day...

so I spotted the envelope walking up to my car at PCC and was about to rage.

picked it up from under my wiper and found written on the other side

"Nice Datsun, next time get a parking pass"

I got a parking ticket envelope on my wagon, I had just blown the tire out earlier that day...

so I spotted the envelope walking up to my car at PCC and was about to rage.

picked it up from under my wiper and found written on the other side

"Nice Datsun, next time get a parking pass"

I have a buddy that does parking patrol at PCC, was it the Sylvania campus?

I have a buddy that does parking patrol at PCC, was it the Sylvania campus?

I got a parking ticket at the sylvania campus. :fu: Got out of it too. The ticket machine was broken, was not going to find another machine.

Ive heard this... still has a Chevy badge

Because it's true. Same with the newer small chevys...Toyota and Nissan and a few others are as American made as most american brands these days. By that, I mean, assembled America.

I always answer $5000 and it's yours :)