Chris' cream sicle "squirt squirt"

Whats to much for what some one is paying for a paint job where is the line. I replied i don't seem to have a line, cause some of these projects need to go. And we r still trying to make things better.

Have you seen this video of Eric Bizek of JDM Legends? It reminds me of what you and victory are doing. The work you guys put in for the love of the Datsun above and beyond the bottom line.

There needs to be a video about you two!

JDM Legends

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing would have been done months ago, but I had to go back to painting houses

After the swapmeet Vic sanded all the floors and applied Lizard skin sound deadening.

This sucka will get the Lizard skin on the roof, inside the quarters, inside the doors and the complete floor.

lasvagas11_4109.jpg

lasvagas11_4110.jpg

lasvagas11_4111.jpg

lasvagas11_4113.jpg

lasvagas11_4114.jpg

Then we ran out, FUCK

• 2 weeks later...

On with the paint part kids.

Just as soon as we think we r almost there we hit a wall. Back when we started this project I decided to grab 2 better doors (wasn't completely happy with the doors that were on the car when it arrived).

However I never test fitted the new doors (bummer). Jambed them awhile back and went to install them, ready for final paint and the pass door does not fit. WTF ? Tom and I got the drivers door mounted in about 10 minutes, but the pass side door was the rest of the day. Decided to work more on it the next day til I just gave up and grabed the original door. That door fit like a glove, had a few issues besides not being jambed. Detailed out the door, fixing the issues and now ready to paint.

Come to find out this color of orange needs to be sprayed all at once, for some reason it does not look the same sprayed at different times. So I needed to rejamb the car while painting the exterior of the body, including the 1/4er window frames. My booth is small so we had to get creative.

lasvagas11_4268.jpg

lasvagas11_4267.jpg

lasvagas11_4269.jpg

lasvagas11_4272.jpg

lasvagas11_4275.jpg

Here is Tom and I scratching are heads.

lasvagas11_4274.jpg

lasvagas11_4277.jpg

lasvagas11_4283.jpg

lasvagas11_4287.jpg

lasvagas11_4286.jpg

lasvagas11_4285.jpg

Completely sealed the beast and lightly nibbed the dust off ready for white base

lasvagas11_4288.jpg

lasvagas11_4290.jpg

lasvagas11_4291.jpg

lasvagas11_4292.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

In the middle of buffing and polishing we got the news WTF, we cried. a good guy that is gone does not get a chance to see or drive the dime of his dreams.

fucking sucks..drive it in his honor!

A tribute cruise.