DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Blvd cruisers series with wagon and skyline are in Wal Mart but same shit here they were all gone. Most likely employee is getting them, or delivery guy in the back, or one of the Hotwheels flippers that are at the stores when they open.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct in that Mattel is not directly involved. But...

Mex12DatsunBlue250.jpg

Those look a billion times better than the shit I posted. I still stand by my statement that the ones I linked to are fake. I guess we could always contact Jun to find out for sure.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Still no new stock at wally,the racks are empty... :confused:

I will be posting some of the multiples of the hot wheels I have sometime between now and tomorrow eve(fer sales)

Still no new stock at wally,the racks are empty... :confused:

Same here... Im going to be doing a little traveling tonight for the Reserves so I will be checking some of the places around the hotel I will be staying at. Maybe Silverdale just sucks and doesnt get anything cool.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Same here... Im going to be doing a little traveling tonight for the Reserves so I will be checking some of the places around the hotel I will be staying at. Maybe Silverdale just sucks and doesnt get anything cool.

It does suck, There has been nothing new here yet this year

:mad:

There isnt anything out here either man, dont get your hopes up

Will do! If I find more than one Ill be buying them all to help members out. Im not a giant collector, so Ill ship out what Im not using.

I'm sure you won't, but, don't forget your Aussie mate.

We too are still seeing 2011 models at our version of Walmart (Kmart) :(

• Like 1

As Ratwagon 1600 posted above, if anyone wants to help out us Aussie's.  I am sure we would make it worth your while to purchase and post out to Australia the Hot Wheels new Boulevard Datsun Wagon, and also the Vintage Racing "John Morton's" BRE Datsun 510.

We have not received either car here in Australia. "Hook" a fellow Datsun brother up.

I haven't even seen them here in San Diego yet...Did the Walmart, Target, Toys-R-Us, K-mart, Big Lots, and any other store I passed by tour and nothing.  Looks like a lot of old stock on the shelves still...Hell, couldn't even find any of the Celicas either.  Was the same with the BRE 510.  Never did see a single one at any of the stores around here...

Guest 510kamikazifreak
When they hit the pegs out west you can bet that 99% will end up on Ratsun. So keep checking in because they will go fast. Shipping is the killer to Australia. I bought a $3.00 Hotwheel on Ebay 5 years ago and shipping was over $12.00 for one $3.00 car.

That shipping "was" cheap.Overseas shipping has just about tripled in the past few years.