DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Nope, the Boso is not due out till later this year. They had a little write up on it over on JNC, but did not give the release date. I have not had any problems finding any of the Hotwheels lately. Locally, in the midwest, believe it or not, wal-mart seems to keep the rotation up better than most of the other stores. Grabbed a bunch of the 2002s and a Volksrod the other day. First time I had seen the Volksrod. Gonna repaint it as the blue it comes in is just not befitting of a rat VDub. Still hunting the AE86, stalking the isles for the MA6x Supra as well. I did see something somewhere about a truck.... Oops, just found it, Hotwheels is doing a Brat, not really a truck.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love that vending machine!

I scored a black AE86 last night at walmart (their hot wheels are $0.88 right now) it was on the "Decades" card.

I've gotten some pretty cool old school iron over the last few weeks, hot wheels is putting out a lot of cool oldies. Got the "kit" car, little red wagon pickup, lots of old classic hot rods including a '66 lincoln, '62 impala, etc.

I've become seriously addicted to searching for these things! I stop at several stores around my work and on my way home at least twice a month to see what's new. Also to check for new monster jam trucks for my boy, he's got a ridiculous collection of those as well!

Keep up the good work Jun! Still need a 521 and a 620 though!

Glad you guys like the Continental. That one goes back at least 4 years, so if you want them all, you've got some work to do! ;) To this day one of my dream cars is a '63 or '64 Continental...clean, straight, slammed on big gangster whitewalls. One day.

• 2 weeks later...

I love that vending machine!

I scored a black AE86 last night at walmart (their hot wheels are $0.88 right now) it was on the "Decades" card.

I've gotten some pretty cool old school iron over the last few weeks, hot wheels is putting out a lot of cool oldies. Got the "kit" car, little red wagon pickup, lots of old classic hot rods including a '66 lincoln, '62 impala, etc.

I've become seriously addicted to searching for these things! I stop at several stores around my work and on my way home at least twice a month to see what's new. Also to check for new monster jam trucks for my boy, he's got a ridiculous collection of those as well!

Keep up the good work Jun! Still need a 521 and a 620 though!

Got a pic of the 86 one?

I am going to try to find that one. Never saw it. I need to start checking more. LOL

Got a pic of the 86 one?

I am going to try to find that one. Never saw it. I need to start checking more. LOL

I'll get a pic tonight. I had never seen it before either. I bought my son a white AE86 a couple years ago on a standard card and have kicked myself for not getting myself one!

SCORE!!!! They have made it to the midwest!

0527121740.jpg

Had to go rescue the wife yesterday. Her car had overheated and needed some coolant. Ran to Wally world to grab the coolant and cruised through the Hotwheels isle. Grabbed the only two of the Mad Manga I saym, plus, I finally scored and AE86. I haven't seen that 68 'Cuda yet. I will definitely grab one or two when I do.