anyone else think this is fishy?

i got a message on fb from a guy named "john smith"(seriously) and he said

"I Have the dash you are looking for complete with everthing including the switches

godblessjohndoe@gmail.com"

it was titled datsun 411 parts. seems legit to some extent but fishy too cause his email is john doe but fb is john smith. tempted to reply but i got fished and hacked on fb the other night and a virus from looking at secret lego pics from unreleased sets.

wat do u think i shood do?

also i have never mentioned my datto on fb casue its a secret till its running from the family... so wth?!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you've given out your email address that's associated to your FB account on here, or your first and last name, I'd wonder how the hell the dude found you there and knew you'd be interested in the parts. I don't see that it would hurt to reply and tell him to hit you up somewhere else like email or on here. It just seems a little weird that he goes to FB to contact you, and has nothing on his account besides one friend that looks like another bullshit account.

And whatever you do, if you end up at another page somehow....... don't put in an email address or password for any bullshit re-login prompt ;)

You should us about your Lego addiction.

You said it.

Don't stress...I'm addicted to Lego MiniFigures.

no wat u said... you should us ur lego additction.... i think u left something out?

no wat u said... you should us ur lego additction.... i think u left something out?

Touche'.

Sorry. Wifey left the kitchen to ask me a question.

I got distracted. She knows mustard only.

Fuck!

It's fixed.

Now spill the beans.

What's coming out?

Have you mentioned it anywhere like the dime quarterly, have you posted a wanted ad anywhere about 411 parts, anytime in the past? Sounds like someone is on a fishing trip.

ive posted on here and nico club, i dont think i put email on nico club. i know its on here somewhere. but y not just email me then. my last name isnt on my fb either. and its setup to be unsearchable thru google, tried it the other day to prove it too my boss. i sent him a message saying email me pics with my "other" email i use

Erich...

You got the hook up on extra MiniFigs?

I have a few duplicates I'll trade off.

Looking for Star Wars figures, Toy Story, HP figures, Batman, anything.

If it's not just one of the ordinary "City" guys, I'm sold.

I've been collecting just the single variety figs as of late.

Wanting anything oddball...

Let me know if interested.

Erich...

You got the hook up on extra MiniFigs?

I have a few duplicates I'll trade off.

Looking for Star Wars figures, HP figures, Batman, any.

I've been collecting just the single variety figs as of late.

Wanting anything oddball...

Let me know if interested.

lolz I have some 70's space sets :P

I'm not really all about the sets...

I just want the little Lego people.

(I'm gonna kick myself for sayong this...)

I want to put a Lego board across the dash of my truck.

Then have all my little Lego dudes roll with me.

I've always had a thing for Lego figures. Nohomo. When the video games came out, it was on.

My old room mate from Vancouver and I are getting matching Lego Indiana Jones tattoos.

OK guys. I saw the dudes add on CL and sent him and answer telling him I thought it was for a datsun 411 somewhere in the 66-68 range. I also put on it "Ratsun.net" so he could find some more info. He probably got to looking around and figured you needed it. I'm not Bullshit'n anyone here.

dibs... complete? im willing to trade for the airbox.... list some set numbers from em, if not complete try to get pics of them so i can see wat is there......very intereested