New paint, new pics!!!

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahaha. shoulda left it the color it was man. Now it looks like 100 other 620s, with gay lights on the back :rofl:

Sand that shit down, find someone with a paint gun and compressor and do it satin black. just my opinion tho ;)

• Like 1

Hahahahahahaha. shoulda left it the color it was man. Now it looks like 100 other 620s, with gay lights on the back :rofl:

Sand that shit down, find someone with a paint gun and compressor and do it satin black. just my opinion tho ;)

Gun and compressor are in the back room ;)I have a few sets of caddy tails but I don't know if I want to use those or not.

• Like 1

I LOVED the "orange" (red) but it needed to be re-done. I'll have much more done by friday night and pics will be up ;) going to the VA hospital in Dallas tomorrow or I would work on it then :(

Was it red? My monitor is f'd up :rofl: My brother in law and sister n law are in Dallas right now man!

You can take the bumpstops out and get a little lower, the shocks are the next limiting factor.

I won't mention any of the other stuff I see, but please put a grommet on that positive cable running through the hole in the bed and anywhere else it runs through a hole in the body.

Like the color.

2eDeYe' date='05 May 2011 - 08:58 AM' timestamp='1304611135' post='470827']

You can take the bumpstops out and get a little lower, the shocks are the next limiting factor.

I won't mention any of the other stuff I see, but please put a grommet on that positive cable running through the hole in the bed and anywhere else it runs through a hole in the body.

Like the color.

I removed the bump stops on mine, and slammed that little pos down as low as it would go. Let me tell you dwn, it wasn't to bad. But i did bottom out everywhere i went, rubbed frame on the ground, the frame would also come down and smack the T/C rods. It was dangerous. If you remove the bump stops and slam it down moar, consider raising the shock mounts up and putting some pressure back on the t-bars.. gives you a better ride.

2eDeYe' date='05 May 2011 - 08:58 AM' timestamp='1304611135' post='470827']

You can take the bumpstops out.

put a grommet on that positive cable running through the hole in the bed and anywhere else it runs through a hole in the body.

Like the color.

Bumpstops came out with the torsion bars, the power cable will be replaced by the end of the weekend, and sadly the color is changing....darker green ;)