New paint, new pics!!!

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. I'm always a fan of rattle can jobs that come out nice. Post some pics after wetsanding! Just glancing at the pics, I was like whoa he made the bed deeper.... wait... what the. lol.

To lower it that much you just took the torsion bars out completely? How'd you get the back so low too? I have 2 inch lowering blocks on mine, want to slam it more though.

Looks good. I'm always a fan of rattle can jobs that come out nice. Post some pics after wetsanding! Just glancing at the pics, I was like whoa he made the bed deeper.... wait... what the. lol.

To lower it that much you just took the torsion bars out completely? How'd you get the back so low too? I have 2 inch lowering blocks on mine, want to slam it more though.

The back is bagged and it lays frame, the front has NO suspension on it, no T-bars, no bumpstops, no nothing.

so so so sick! :D

Thanks man :) you know, I think it being away form me for a year and a half was a really good thing. It gave me lots of time to learn other things and get ideas for other cars and trucks. Now that I have it back I can start putting those ideas in to action :D

Lookin sick! Ur not gonna be at Canby are you?? I see ur kinda far. I was gonna say we should try and arrange our 620's side by side. Reason being is mine is gonna be street fighter theamed. Like the old dog fighters. Would becool having the two military theamed trucks by each other!.

Worked on it today for another hour or 2. I looked at some more WW2 jeep pics and the star is HUGE with a ring around it, and more towards the rear. I sanded off the little POS at the front, made a new big ass stencil (still smaller than I wanted) and got to work. I felt it was going to look crappy, but as I pulled the tape off it all came together. I masked off the whole hood and that alone that made a HUGE difference, and I spent more than 5 minutes doing it like I have been doing it. So without further ado, THE NEW PICS!!!!!

3b9ce205.jpg

4fdf490d.jpg

7d356baf.jpg

84b37321.jpg

374d5476.jpg

2597518a.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Dig the paint scheme, but seriously dwn, you're still sportin the fencepost lower trailing arm mounts. SO MUCH fail (facepalm). That guy still deserves a kick in the nuts in my book, but whatever. Get a new tailgate too partner, that ish is wiggity whack player :no: Looking better tho. Not trying to piss in your punchbowl, you asked :lol:

Dig the paint scheme, but seriously dwn, you're still sportin the fencepost lower trailing arm mounts. SO MUCH fail (facepalm). That guy still deserves a kick in the nuts in my book, but whatever. Get a new tailgate too partner, that ish is wiggity whack player :no: Looking better tho. Not trying to piss in your punchbowl, you asked :lol:

Your exactly right.... it's getting fixed at this very week. I'm doing a whole bed restore and the whole bridge kit is being redone, I'm even swapping out those damn chrome 4 link bars :)