Datsloco's Swapmeet Car Show n BBQ

Datsloco

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure but diamond racing wheels look pretty cool on his car.

th_062.jpg

Thats this guys dime.. William! goes to the south bay meets alot...this is his 6th dime...nice!

th_DSC00591.jpg

I want to thank everyone for coming out and making this a great meet and swap. To the winners, you earned it. Votes were by the users and not by us. To Geno, thanks for all the food man, as always you were working more on the grill then having fun. And to all those who came out, you were respectful, courtious, and over all a great group. We had no issues and nobody got hurt.

So wanna do this again soon?

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone for coming out and making this a great meet and swap. To the winners, you earned it. Votes were by the users and not by us. To Geno, thanks for all the food man, as always you were working more on the grill then having fun. And to all those who came out, you were respectful, courtious, and over all a great group. We had no issues and nobody got hurt.

Yes, I saw many excellent examples of respect and courtesy! All basic rules of a meet were observed and honored. Thumbs Up to Everyone!

It was a fantastic turnout and looks as though it is only going to get bigger!

Damn, Dato Heads F'n Rock!

Hey 5-n-Dime, there's word of another Swap-meet sometime in September. Is this True?

I DEF wanna do this again.... and again.... and again!

Yes PLEASE!!!!! I missed out on this one since I don't trust my 510 yet however I'll be swapping my full suspension, engine and radiator in June (almost done with school) so maybe July? But most definitely will go.

yeah!!...definately!! late August ..or Labor Day wknd....would be cool!

Sort of a good way to wrap up the summer..Dont ya think.. :)