Datsloco

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my new car: ....... .. . :D

aa15.jpg

I like the 'patina' (what rich car guys call unrestored flaws/rust/dings/dents or we call Ratsun style).

510rat4.JPG

Can you believe there are lower dd 510s in the pnw. I want moar front lower!!! That's as far as these struts let me go. I need mr2 inserts :(

that was a boise car but it looks better on you then it did up here :D

Yup Boise car resurrected from death!

I like the 'patina' (what rich car guys call unrestored flaws/rust/dings/dents or we call Ratsun style).

Lots of looks good and bad. People at the show were saying it needs a paint job. No way in hell!!!!

that thing is freaking low 14 inch rims tucked nice phil atom is close though

Yeah but I'm moar lower!!

026.jpgi'm going to be posting pictures shortly

That my ratsun friends is a "ratsun" ratsun sticker. All sunfaded edges peeling and stolen from anothe back glass in the yard

The show... Was a blast !!! Met more ratsun members. Thanks again to the organizers. Broke the engine in on the 4 door there and back! Oil change tommorow. People loved this car! Makes little kids smile. Can't say I can pick up girls in it though. Exept whores

Can you believe there are lower dd 510s in the pnw. I want moar front lower!!! That's as far as these struts let me go. I need mr2 inserts :(

Yup Boise car resurrected from death!

Lots of looks good and bad. People at the show were saying it needs a paint job. No way in hell!!!!

Yeah but I'm moar lower!!

That my ratsun friends is a "ratsun" ratsun sticker. All sunfaded edges peeling and stolen from anothe back glass in the yard

The show... Was a blast !!! Met more ratsun members. Thanks again to the organizers. Broke the engine in on the 4 door there and back! Oil change tommorow. People loved this car! Makes little kids smile. Can't say I can pick up girls in it though. Exept whores

you aint going nowhere with da whoars untill you use head and shoulders on the forest on your face :P btw,

i was the kid with the camera, if you remember