Happy 4:20

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 4:20 everyone!!

Going to see cypress hill tonight :cool:

Wow... you're gonna have the best 4:20 ever... then I imagine you'll see more cops outside than any concert ever.

Happy 4:20 to all.

Wow... you're gonna have the best 4:20 ever... then I imagine you'll see more cops outside than any concert ever.

Happy 4:20 to all.

Should be fun.

Don't think so re cops. There was none last year, (been going for a few years now)

The concert is in San Francisco. Its 420 there all year long.

mmmMMMmmm Love me some Herbs! No, really I love all herbs and just don't think my life would complete without them, Oregano, Cilantro, Basil, Thyme, Parsley, & Cannabis! I just whipped up some awesome salsa featuring the herb of the day, and I'm prepping a nice zesty red pasta sauce with the same :cool: The origin story of 420 is pretty cool and I dig all the events over the world: 420 Origin

Should be fun.

Don't think so re cops. There was none last year, (been going for a few years now)

The concert is in San Francisco. Its 420 there all year long.

I forget sometimes you guys are on the west coast, and that is the one and only thing that HIPPIES don't want legislation about. Also, the only thing I agree with hippies on.