• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5teez_zpsdc1e87c9-1_zps46822f09-1_zps0d7

ALMOST road ready after 2.5 years of lovin. :thumbup:

I like the stance of this car. What setup are you running for suspension and wheel size and offset?

Thats how I want mines to sit when i'm done.

Front struts are shortened ZX with MR2 inserts with 8" 225# Eibach springs. Six piston (no misprint) CNC calipers with 12" rotors. Rears i took a 16" 500# Eibach sping cut it in half, then cut a little more and a little more till i got the heighth i wanted. I'm thinking its around 1050# spring or so. Till I make some coil-overs at least. Sitting on 15X7 0 offset drag wheels. no secret really. Just be prepared to roll and shave some inner fenders. Glad you like. :)

picture is when i was mocking all this up....

securedownload14.jpg

Was going to fab some of these struts up to bring to Eagle Rock. but not sure i can make it. so i havent..

• Like 1

That 69 is clean! Is that beige seats I spot? If its a full brown interior, it would be the clone to mine... Thats the original color of my car. Personally not a fan of the black airdam on the orange car, but the rest looks great. Id maybe switch it out for a CF spook or something. Those cars look awesome. 

That 69 is clean! Is that beige seats I spot? If its a full brown interior, it would be the clone to mine... Thats the original color of my car. Personally not a fan of the black airdam on the orange car, but the rest looks great. Id maybe switch it out for a CF spook or something. Those cars look awesome. 

thanks brother! yes i agree im switching to spook or the vw lip not sure yet. yep tan seats light tan door panels and original color. ill take more pictures of the interior.