28klg1l.jpg

jkcewh.jpg

2uf3l92.jpg

72ahyc.jpg

2mgmkhj.jpg

sorry for the pics that make you kink ur neck  :geek:

front still needs more spacing, will work on that later

also me comming from the vip scene and owning 2 s14s

the extreme tire stretch/fitment is nothing new to me, the car is mainly going to be focused for show, thanks for the love

I saw a blue 510 coupe at SEMA with tires and wheels like this, only not as bad as this one. I don't want to be a dick here, but this is RIDICULOUS! These are unsafe at any speed. I have been a race car driver for 30 years and I LOVE Japanese performance cars. I am not a big fan of the drifting scene, but I check it out to see what the kids are into now-a-days. I have to draw the line here. These extra wide wheels with super skinny tires are bullshit!  You couldn't drive around a corner at any speed safely and I think this looks STUPID. If you want to "tuck" your wheels and tires it takes some work, not stupid looking ridiculous and UNSAFE wheels and tires. I'll be glad when this FAD has run its course, just like "spinners"! :sick:

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a blue 510 coupe at SEMA with tires and wheels like this, only not as bad as this one. I don't want to be a dick here, but this is RIDICULOUS! These are unsafe at any speed. I have been a race car driver for 30 years and I LOVE Japanese performance cars. I am not a big fan of the drifting scene, but I check it out to see what the kids are into now-a-days. I have to draw the line here. These extra wide wheels with super skinny tires are bullshit!  You couldn't drive around a corner at any speed safely and I think this looks STUPID. If you want to "tuck" your wheels and tires it takes some work, not stupid looking ridiculous and UNSAFE wheels and tires. I'll be glad when this FAD has run its course, just like "spinners"! :sick:

+1

I feel there's a difference between stretch and ridiculous....this is well.....yeah. Need wider tires. Still dig the car tho!

I'm not saying anything negative about his car, I like it. I'm just saying that this stretch tire thing is UNSAFE!

It isn't cool.

It won't turn worth a shit.

The tire is not designed to be run that way.

Your tire will pull off the rim easily.

You will damage your wheels.

You will most likely crash your car!

There - I've spoken my piece on that.

What ever you do, please stay safe! ;)

Yay! normal looking wheels.

Whats up with the hood raised in the rear? You want increased underhood temperatures?

i need to lower the hood back down yay for normal wheels!!  :thumbup:

heres the other set that i got will go on the 4 door i love meshies especially gold 1s

IMG_16281_zps9a2e2a41.jpg

• 2 weeks later...