Datsun heritage museum closing.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( well at least this isnt a repost :(

Im so sad, i wish i had money to buy some of the auctioned off cars, i hope others find good homes in other museums. Would be awsome to own a peice of history. So so so so SUCKS!!

:( well at least this isnt a repost :(

Im so sad, i wish i had money to buy some of the auctioned off cars, i hope others find good homes in other museums. Would be awsome to own a peice of history. So so so so SUCKS!!

None of the cars were owned by the museum. And none of them were auctioned off. A couple of pepole that had cars there did sell them but not because the museum closed.

And it is a repost. We covered this on another post I just can't remember it. But I'll try to find it.

And it is a repost. We covered this on another post I just can't remember it. But I'll try to find it.

I don't think its a repost..I think someone said something about the museum in an unrelated thread. Like someone said they might go, then someone said it was closed, but the thread was about something else all together....

I could be wrong. Its sad either way :(

I know none of the cars were owned by the museum, and i said some of them were auctioned off. And i dont know how it could be a repost since its only happend in the last few days, and no one else here has seemed to known about it.

I don't think its a repost..I think someone said something about the museum in an unrelated thread. Like someone said they might go, then someone said it was closed, but the thread was about something else all together....

I could be wrong. Its sad either way :(

Sorry, Your right it was another thread. My bad.

I know none of the cars were owned by the museum, and i said some of them were auctioned off. And i dont know how it could be a repost since its only happend in the last few days, and no one else here has seemed to known about it.

One was auctioned and that was the little funny car.pao or whatever it was called. Cool little car.

And it closed in January so that's just a few more than a couple days ago.

Just sayin. :)

The article states:

Anyone have the real story of what happened/happening?

Pete

Some of the board members were thinking about finding a spot in the Los Angeles area. But if they don't get funding from Nissan I don't see how it can work.

• 2 weeks later...