69 Green Goon

izzo

:rofl: I gotta work the next 5 days man, friday early afternoon is my sons bday.. Ill be lucky to work on it friday evening, then work on it saturday. Should be a runner very soon tho. Whats one more week, ive already had it sitting in my driveway for months. Once it runs, ill get motivated to finish up the other little things (interior panels, seats) That 620 you got would look good sitting next to this smagoon.

let me know when you gots tha monies and ill trailer it down!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so what we did to get this shit to work with the stock motor mounts... just threaded the passenger side nut a little bit, jacked the motor up. removed the driver motor mount, put it in the bracket bolt hole. dropped the motor down, then tapped it in place with the hammer, put the two bolts back in place in the rubber motor mount. shit was gravy train after that..

oics...

L18 coming out...

IMG_20110730_120049.jpg

L20 going in....

IMG_20110730_142136.jpg

Shoving something long and hard in a tight hole. used to that tho :rofl:

IMG_20110730_142143.jpg

as she sits..

IMG_20110730_200008.jpg

IMG_20110730_200019.jpg

let me know when you gots tha monies and ill trailer it down!!

aw-yeah-meme.jpg

Ran into some problems with the stock exhaust manifold. got those retarded vapor tubes on them... i just soaked it in PB blaster, ill shoot them every day till friday. If i cant get them out im going to borrow a grinder, grind them out, weld up the holes & call it a day

That's not true ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I go to seaside on the weekends ,,,,,,,,,, must be two weirdo's at a time naow ,,,,,, :lol:

Man you goto seaside on the weekends and you dont even stop by?? next time your down here lemmy know. i have friday/saturdays off... come by sometime.

Napa auto parts can suck a fat cock. Always end up getting the wrong part... They sent me a round exhaust intake/exhaust gasket. it didn't even line up right. i tried a few times to get it in there right but no go. Called and ordered another part, fucks wont have it in till sunday, when ill be at work for another week. Might make a little progress on it tomorrow just getting the last few things dialed in while i wait for that damn gasket.

They sent me a round exhaust intake/exhaust gasket. it didn't even line up right. i tried a few times to get it in there right but no go. Called and ordered another part, fucks wont have it in till sunday, when ill be at work for another week. Might make a little progress on it tomorrow just getting the last few things dialed in while i wait for that damn gasket.

Been there... done that! :lol:

5353.awww-yeah.jpg

It's ALIVE.

Second datsun I saved this year.

Needs -

One heater hose from driver side to head.

Drive 12 blocks to the muffler shop with an open ass exhaust to have them meddle with it :devil:

Mafuckin seats...

And most importantly. A BATH

Hahaha. Video eh?

I had some issues with the exhaust. So i cut it off a ways past the Y pipe, took a 5lb sledge and squished it in the problem area. Good to go now. Its still a bit loud, i haven't welded the pipe back yet.. And there is an air leak i need to fix, but ill be back in 10-15 minutes with a video

Got tired of the shitty old nissan carb.

I got everything hooked up today. Tuned. Pulled the stock intake off, installed another intake i had along with a weber carb. I cut the Y pipe off the exhaust, pounded it in just a little bit where it was touching the trans. Bolted it back up, rewelded the exhaust (still need to get a little more but much better now). While installing the weber i noticed that the exhaust tubes were just in the way and being a bitch. so i cut them off and welded them shut as well. Got a lot done today. Only thing not working right now is the temp gauge, it works when i ground it but not when i have it hooked up.

pics and vids...

Dont have a grinder to smooth the welds down all the way, but ground them a little and they hold. Good enough for now.

2011-08-13_16-35-29_651.jpg

2011-08-13_16-57-23_134.jpg

2011-08-13_17-03-32_614.jpg

2011-08-13_18-42-15_296.jpg

th_2011-08-13_17-20-24_837.jpg

Anyone have the little pivot bushing for this? I need one. mine binds up

2011-08-13_18-42-22_212.jpg

Updated time...

Received my accelerator pump diaphragm/gasket in the mail. Also! In my orange wagon i had some MR2 seats. Sadly i sold the wagon almost a year ago. Was looking for seats for my 69 wagon, and came across some more MR2 seats. A real score for 30 dollars!

Heres a shot of my orange wagon with the seats

DSCF0167.jpg

Heres the ones im picking up tomorrow

Passengerside.jpg