Busey vs Sheen

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what, like a homeless guy on the street you feel sorry for and would buy him soup crazy?

i wouldnt buy either of them soup.

i smoked a cigar with indy's dad once... :wacko:

sheen will surpass him by the end of summer(whenever the next season starts)

busey4.jpg

more Buseyisms:

"Just pretend you're invisible. But play like you're not pretending, and then your invisibility will become a reality. and you cannot be seen by anything, any place, anyone."

"Imagination is the hood ornament on the car of creativity."

"Fear is the dark room where the devil develops his negatives."

"This show is like a farm birth in outer space."

"I've thought about things that Kings and Queens cannot spell."

"Acting is a trick word. It's like a coyote. It doesn't belong. Acting is the absence of acting. It's believing the truth of the moment you're creating at that time."

"You have butterflies? Pretty soon those butterflies are going to turn into hummingbirds and they'll stay in your stomach. And then if you get scared the hummingbirds will turn into a herd of frogs you feel like you have in your butt."

here's the thing: Busey is crazy, like straight-jacket crazy. Sheen is kinda nuts, but mostly just having a good time making a spectacle. if you actually listen to what he's saying & how he says it, you realize just how smart the guy it. he's fucking with people, and look how well he's done it.

Nobody thought about Charlie Sheen 2 months ago, now we're discussin him on a Datsun forum. the man is a genius

here's the thing: Busey is crazy, like straight-jacket crazy. Sheen is kinda nuts, but mostly just having a good time making a spectacle. if you actually listen to what he's saying & how he says it, you realize just how smart the guy it. he's fucking with people, and look how well he's done it.

You have a point, but you know what's funny. When paris and Lindsay and Brittney were on the news daily it pissed me the F off but when its about sheen I love it. He Handels himself well in front of the camera. There's supposed to be a celebrity rehab about him or something.

You have a point, but you know what's funny. When paris and Lindsay and Brittney were on the news daily it pissed me the F off but when its about sheen I love it. He Handels himself well in front of the camera. There's supposed to be a celebrity rehab about him or something.

The thing is, hes not letting people get to him, and he's being a complete dick to the people trying like hell to judge him.

That alone makes him worth watching/listening to.

also, Tigerblood. lol

Bingo.

And he's fucking with the producer of the show.

-the-sheening.jpg