im in need of 510 parts

k so im finally bak to ratsun !!

1.im looking for a 1970-1972 datsun hood im not sure if ther all the same im looking for a decent one tho

2.rear bumper has to be decent too new if possible .

3. rear end lights with lenses and chrome

4.left front driver side fender trim light area

pm me with prices im located in baldwin park so please be local cuz idk how all that shipping works,

i was gonna get paypal but ill rather pay in cash n see wat ima buy please let me know what you have

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got a temp ban for spamming threads with your f/s add and telling an admin to fuck off, luckily for you hes nice and didnt send you off for good.

and take the small amount of time make sure your posting in the right sub-forum.

(moved to parts wanted)

you got a temp ban for spamming threads with your f/s add and telling an admin to fuck off, luckily for you hes nice and didnt send you off for good.

and take the small amount of time make sure your posting in the right sub-forum.

(moved to parts wanted)

you guys always want to bust me dont you. dry.gif

well how do i get to the looking for parts section?

can you help me wit that..

They dont always want to bust you, but they aren't going to be ignorant of certain things.

Parts wanted is at the bottom of the page. This thread has already been moved. No further action than just waiting for people to say they have parts.

After receiving 9 complaints of a new member posting a for sale post in theirs or the wrong section I suspended your posting privileges until I could clear up the mess you made. So I sent you a p/m to notify you of what was going on. And I get this:

Until further notice you posting privileges have been suspended for posting a for sale thread in at least 9 places other than the for sale area.

wtf man why would u do that im new to ratsun dumb fukkk idk how to do in for sale area !!!!!!

So I sent this to you:

Ignorance is no excuse. Who are you kidding? The forums are clearly marked, and in the Classified section at the bottom of the page is: Datsuns For Sale/Wanted.

Nor is calling me a dumb fukk. Your message is clear to me. There is also, in the top right of every page, a list of ....

Ratsun Rules

We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to keep the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

• We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
  • Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
  • You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
  • We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

Perhaps you should spend some time and read them during the next 72 hours while you are temporarily banned. Loose the attitude and stay out of other's posts unless contributing to it. If you can't post properly, now's the time to learn before you come back here. Be a contributing member and not a pain in the ass.

After 72 hours I sent this to you:

Dear member:

Your posting privileges have been returned. Feel free to enjoy our site and welcome back.

Today your first post was:

"im bak after i was rudely banned for no reason!! im in need of 510 parts"

You know intense320, every so often we get people like you here. They show up full of piss and wind, few skills and a huge attitude. I would give you a few of their names so you could learn from them just how to get along here but, guess what? They are no longer around.

.... Loose the attitude and stay out of other's posts unless contributing to it. If you can't post properly, now's the time to learn before you come back here. Be a contributing member and not a pain in the ass.

I thought this was a parts wanted thread...jus sayin

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

kinda of, its only in parts wanted cuz i moved it there.

but the old title was "im bak after i was rudely banned for no reason!! im in need of 510 parts" and wants to bitch about it so itl get discussed.

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Also do you see these rules above right now? How about if you go back to just the wanted section? Nothing? Its only in the WTS/WTB cars and for sale section. What does this mean? There is a bit more leeway in the wanted section, at least my take on it. I have seen many wanted threads turn into awesome pieces of information.

This is being discussed as a means of enlightenment to all members who read it. This is an example of how not to post a For Sale item. It's also how not to piss off a moderator when it's corrected. And last how not to make a first post when coming back from a temp ban. This could have all been avoided by spending a few minutes reading the rules. That, and looking just below my avatar where it says ...

• STAFF

• User Administrator

Attitudes should be checked at the forum door when you come in here.

The rules have changed somewhat. I have no problem with info shared in a for sale thread if it more or less stays on topic. Saying "Gee if I had the money... blah... blah" is out. Posting to say GLWS is out. Anything that doesn't contribute to the sale or knowledge about the sale item will likely be pruned.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.