New to the 521 crew!

DatWifey

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :) I figure, slow but steady, I'll get there one day Sadly (for the 521, but not for our other Dattos), once these wheels are done, I'll be switching over to start sanding and painting the 510, and then have to move on to rust patrol on the Roadster when I'm done with the 510. At the rate that things go for us, maybe in a few months I'll be able to make my way back to the 521 again. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Hey i got this wheel chock i'm trying to find a new home for ,, still need it or want it??? Maybe if they ever figure out a date for the Dicks drive-in meet it could be thrown in you guys-ez rig if you show ( if it aint snowing or some crazy-ness like last time it was there..

fat510037.jpg

fat510034.jpg

And my artistic try was completely thwarted by an errant dead leaf that makes it look like a hunk of tin ( or dog doo pile ) is hanging off the front.. :sneaky:

fat510035.jpg

• Like 1

YES, I still want it.  If you were able to make it to the meet up here in two weeks, that would be spectacular.  If it doesn't work out for you guys to come up then due to weather or something, then I will figure out a time to run down some weekend shortly after and get it so that it doesn't get pelted by rocks or anything ;)

Awwww, you're too kind!  :wub:   Funny thing is, I talked (more like just did my wifey strong-arming) Brody into buying a sand-blasting cabinet for our garage the other weekend when Harbor Freight was having a sale, but this is too big for it, so I was thinking of how I could clean this thing up nicely before installing it on our truck. 

If that happens, then I will make the drive down and pick all of my shit up together soon and make it easy for both of ya's :thumbup:

:rofl:   You guys are better than watching a train-wreck sometimes.

Tristin, when the hell do we get our next unsupervised visit with Zelda?  This is bullshit!  The courts said once a month.... it's been way longer than that! :mad:

Whisper sweet-nothings in her ear and tell her that I miss her little smush face too :wub:

When we see you again, remind us to tell you about what Brody did when he saw the other Pug at Pumpkin's BBQ.  And don't forget to bring my bumperettes :D

train wreck i hate to see what you call my thread with Jrock always hitting on me and calling my poor old little truck junk.lol

Oh, trust me, I've had plenty of laughs and feeling like there are more women on here than I realize when I've read through your thread ;)

Jon, if you really are coating that valance for me, can you match it to that piece that you did off-white a while ago?  I can't even remember what it was, but remember I sent you the alternator bracket for the color-match.  We're going to paint the truck that color once we get the swap and what-not done.

hey thats fucked up i think u aer directly referencing me in that statement

..... I have no idea what you're talking about...  You are reading way too much into things and inferring very fucked up things and I don't appreciate it!  :rofl: