New to the 521 crew!

DatWifey

..... I have no idea what you're talking about... You are reading way too much into things and inferring very fucked up things and I don't appreciate it! :rofl:

meah ... most find it easiest to hate me in the mornings ......day or night im the same douche nozzle

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon, if you really are coating that valance for me, can you match it to that piece that you did off-white a while ago?  I can't even remember what it was, but remember I sent you the alternator bracket for the color-match.  We're going to paint the truck that color once we get the swap and what-not done.

ok now thats even more fucked up but yes...

ok now u have gone to far with this fucked uppery....just stop :poke:  :hug: ......but yes i remember the color from so long ago in a time when rocks were spaceships and plants were really just stop signs in nature....so yeah i remmber the color and i got it and yes i can if banana stops hating me long enough to drop it by

LOL... I didn't mean that I couldn't remember what it was that I sent you because it had been a long time.... although it has been a little while, but you know that I don't need the parts since we haven't even been working on the truck, so I really wasn't going for a low-blow on that.  Again, reading too much into it ;) 

But thanks :D

And can't you two deal with your fucked up relationship behind closed doors so it doesn't meddle with the rest of Ratsun..... we really don't need to be dragged into your guys' fucked up relationship problems :P

lol.... the funniest part is imagining both of you saying that shit to each other.  I don't even have any idea how tall/short Big Tanker is, but having seen Tanker's pic in his thread, and having met Jon, I have a feeling you guys would make quite the duo :rofl:

There's nothing to post.  It hasn't changed for a while. 

Two burgundy wheels, two faded flat-black wheels, dragon green hood and the gas tank in the bed...... nothing to see here ;)  All of our time for the past while has been going into the 510.