WTFreally? RIP Officer

See link before reading.

http://www.11alive.c...170063&catid=40

So this story came on the news the other night. (See link above) And then they updated it today with more details

Then I head this asshole was arrested 19 times now and was no in jail for several felonies. WTF really?

This cop was the nicest cop I've ever met. He shopped at my Autozone occasionally and even went as far as bringing me his brand new Charger squad car when he had issues with it so I could help them sort it out before he took it back. He was one of the few cops I've met that actually seemed to give a fuck about doing his job the right way and now he's gone because the justice system fucked up and let some gangster ass wannabe out after 18 arrests. I say we give him the fucking chair.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That same shit happened here about three months ago. Some 3 strike felon punk ass fuck nut shot a young cop with the cops own gun. The young cop had served a couple of tours in in that shit hole they call the middle east. Then he comes home to serve his home town. And some life long piece of shit shoots him. I just don't get it. This guy should have been in prison not on the streets.

Guest kamakazi620

That Sucks but.........................I STILL hate Cops,Why??? Cuz they HATE me <_<

Whaaa waaaa waaa NEG repp me Cuz the Fuzz is ALWAYS in Ma FACE!!!!!!!! F you to whoever negged me on this,All I ever Get is Shit from the po po They hate me And my DATSUN.I AM sorry a "Nice Cop" Died but it still Won't CHANGE my mind on "LAW INFORCEMENT"

• Like 5

That Sucks but.........................I STILL hate Cops,Why??? Cuz they HATE me <_<

Whaaa waaaa waaa NEG repp me Cuz the Fuzz is ALWAYS in Ma FACE!!!!!!!! F you to whoever negged me on this,All I ever Get is Shit from the po po They hate me And my DATSUN.I AM sorry a "Nice Cop" Died but it still Won't CHANGE my mind on "LAW INFORCEMENT"

picard-facepalm.jpg

• Like 5

You know, long ago they used to hang felons outside the city gate or stick their head on a pike and display it as a warning to all. Thieves would have their ear notched so you could see them coming. Sure have come a long way .... Maybe not enough jail room.

As of 2006

The US has about 5% of the words population but 25% of all prisoners world wide are housed there.

The US houses over 2 1/2 million inmates.

1 in every 11 men will experience being in jail in his lifetime. (1 in 4 if black)

Guest kamakazi620

You know, long ago they used to hang felons outside the city gate or stick their head on a pike and display it as a warning to all. Thieves would have their ear notched so you could see them coming. Sure have come a long way .... Maybe not enough jail room.

As of 2006

The US has about 5% of the words population but 25% of all prisoners world wide are housed there.

The US houses over 2 1/2 million inmates.

1 in every 11 men will experience being in jail in his lifetime. (1 in 4 if black)

Cool,But i AM NOT a criminal,BUT the local Barney Fifes have "Given" me a Shit record and F with me ALOT,I've tried being NICE to them and they STILL like to YELL at me and draw down (pull their guns on me) and pull me over for NO reason.

it still sucks that he died and no one caught on to the 19 priors but this is pretty much how i feel cause all i hear is your stereos too loud your muffler is to loud you scrape the ground too much and thats destroying public property and you need to slow down and not drive like an idiot so i agree with Kamakazi here cause i get pulled over alot but this whole thing coulda been prevented along time ago oh at lets say prior number 2 so it sucks but it is what it is

Guest kamakazi620

It's because you're the prime suspect in the steady deline in the cat population of the Milwaukie/OR city area. I think they're onto you with all the strange kitty disappearances.

You can BLAME Carlos aka Crylosdonthavemonieshowmuch? for the name,and the kitteh dissapearances,cuz when someone calls me something(like when a cop calls me a Dirtbag) I got to live up to my name!! :lol: :lol:

Cool,But i AM NOT a criminal,BUT the local Barney Fifes have "Given" me a Shit record and F with me ALOT,I've tried being NICE to them and they STILL like to YELL at me and draw down (pull their guns on me) and pull me over for NO reason.

There's a reason for stereotypes.

Stereotypes.jpg

1659164.jpg

• Like 1

I've been locked up. I DON'T hate cops. I was there for a reason as were ALL of the other morons with me. The cops have a screwed up job and society make is worse by glamorizing criminals and gang bullshit. Sick of all the boohoo "cops hate me shit". Even when I was a fuck up the law was surprisingly fair. ONLY people I saw fucked with were total fucks themselves. Want to be a rebel....grow up, be responsible, pay your bills, THINK FOR YOURSELF!

That cop didn't deserve what happened to him. It's sad and tragic. The more good cops get iced, the more SHIT-HOLE cops we'll end up with.

Sorry about my rant, felt I had to say something.

• Like 1