WTFreally? RIP Officer

There is something severely wrong with our justice system when a guy that has that many priors can still get out on bail. This happens far too often. I feel for that man's family.

...And to stir the pot, Kamakazi, grow the fuck up and get over yourself.

• Like 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

There is something severely wrong with our justice system when a guy that has that many priors can still get out on bail. This happens far too often. I feel for that man's family.

...And to stir the pot, Kamakazi, grow the fuck up and get over yourself.

OK Cool!!!! I am 30fuckin one years old,All i have EVER been convicted of is misdemenors and the BARNEY FIFES of Oregon city and Crackamas County Act like i am a 19 times convicted FELON YOU don't live here and deal with the CONSTANT HARASSMENT so STFU,Cops have MADE me Hate them!!!,when i DO get fines I PAY them when i get Community service I complete it...........IF you read my posts I SAID it SUCKED that a "GOOD COP" Died BUT i STILL DO NOT LIKE LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

I would like to see this thread closed. Metalmonkey posted it to honor a local hero, family man, and LEO. You guys who polluted it with your own opinions and experiences should start your own "I hate the PoPo" thread. Today is his funeral, let it go, may he rest in peace.

For those of you with strong opinions, keep in mind, that posting things in user forums can keep you off of a jury in a case like this.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I would like to see this thread closed. Metalmonkey posted it to honor a local hero, family man, and LEO. You guys who polluted it with your own opinions and experiences should start your own "I hate the PoPo" thread. Today is his funeral, let it go, may he rest in peace.

For those of you with strong opinions, keep in mind, that posting things in user forums can keep you off of a jury in a case like this.

+1

AGREED.

Lock this thread up please mods. Skib, I gotcho numba, don't make me use it laugh.gif

Peace, love and Datsuns.

thread-fail-stamp.png

On topic:

Check these out. First one discusses what caused the asshole to be released.

http://www.11alive.c...170664&catid=40

Second discusses a lighter topic pertaining to the officer. They were only about 15 minuets from my house. Shoulda gone to show my respect.

http://www.11alive.c...ay/734522644001

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170649&catid=3

Edited by metalmonkey47
Guest 510kamikazifreak

RIP officer

I show respect to alot of them(they earn their keep)

A good friend of mine(a 510 guy) became a mountie about 10 years ago, they go through so much shit,he told me he cannot go out for a drink or anything in the town he "polices" gets trashed and people try fight all the time..

Sad really, Society is all fucked upped