skunk

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Sad both the car and the owner :(

I knew a guy locally that passed(crashed) in his 510 years ago,Was a sad sight to see the car get towed into the impound at the shop I worked at then, was my old car and I knew the guy :( .

Its messed up, but obviously the kid was a idiot, speeding on the streets :( this is what ends up happening. I feel bad for his family sigh. And a nice dime destroyed.

Yes an idiot when seen through the eyes of experience. The kid was sadly just being a kid and if had managed to avoid this would have gained some valuable experience that would probably save his life many times over in the future. Who here hasn't fucked up bad but by skill or by luck, heavy on the luck, managed to survive and go on?

• Like 1

Yes an idiot when seen through the eyes of experience. The kid was sadly just being a kid and if had managed to avoid this would have gained some valuable experience that would probably save his life many times over in the future. Who here hasn't fucked up bad but by skill or by luck, heavy on the luck, managed to survive and go on?

I did a couple of times, but I learned the lesson and perfectly know the limits of my car and the responsability that speeding represents.

I used to mess around in the 510, but on the freeway lol. Its funny how much things change as you get older, but every time i get in the dime i want to mess around, but dont with my son in the car. To much to live for to die in a act of stupidity.