Fushigi

HRH

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact Juggling (also known as Dynamic Manipulation, Sphereplay, Orb Rolling, Spherical balancing, Fushigi etc) is a relatively new form of juggling where balls are rolled over the hands and body instead of tossing them in the air. The fundamental ideas of contact juggling were formulated in the early 1980s by physical artist Michael Moschen, although different forms of CJ (as we call it) have been around for quite some time.

Fushigi is a rebranding of the Contact Juggling art form. Although the overwhelming majority (I feel comfortable saying 99%) of contact jugglers love to see the spread of their art form, roughly 50% of the CJ community does not approve of the way in which Fushigi has attempted to spread it (profit motivated). By leaving out its history, Fushigi removes any reverence for the art and does not acknowledge its pioneer

Contact Juggling (also known as Dynamic Manipulation, Sphereplay, Orb Rolling, Spherical balancing, Fushigi etc) is a relatively new form of juggling where balls are rolled over the hands and body instead of tossing them in the air. The fundamental ideas of contact juggling were formulated in the early 1980s by physical artist Michael Moschen, although different forms of CJ (as we call it) have been around for quite some time.

Fushigi is a rebranding of the Contact Juggling art form. Although the overwhelming majority (I feel comfortable saying 99%) of contact jugglers love to see the spread of their art form, roughly 50% of the CJ community does not approve of the way in which Fushigi has attempted to spread it (profit motivated). By leaving out its history, Fushigi removes any reverence for the art and does not acknowledge its pioneer

lol why do you know that Ed? :lol:

this is gay... not as in homo gay, but as in french mime gay or Beenie Babies gay.

if i had enough free time in my life to bother learning this, i'd actually rather spend that time masterbating instead.:hairy:

..... like socks and sandals gay, like jeans tucked into cowboy boots gay, like triple toffee nut white mocha espresso Con Panna frappuccino.... decaf gay, like holding you wife's purse while she pays for something gay, like running from car to store because it's raining gay, like buying 50 scratch and wins and then scratching them outside the 7/11 gay, like wearing a jacket that says Planet Hollywood, or Planet anything on it gay, like.....

I'd rather juggle Ben Wa balls.

..... like socks and sandals gay, like jeans tucked into cowboy boots gay, like triple toffee nut white mocha espresso Con Panna frappuccino.... decaf gay, like holding you wife's purse while she pays for something gay, like running from car to store because it's raining gay, like buying 50 scratch and wins and then scratching them outside the 7/11 gay, like wearing a jacket that says Planet Hollywood, or Planet anything on it gay, like.....

Are you following me around, Mike?

french.gif

I'd rather juggle Ben Wa balls.

amen.

cool story bro

cool story bro

this is gay... not as in homo gay, but as in french mime gay or Beenie Babies gay.

:blink: it doesnt get any gayer than french-canadian gay

..... like socks and sandals gay,

yes!

like jeans tucked into cowboy boots gay,

yes!

like triple toffee nut white mocha espresso Con Panna frappuccino.... decaf gay,

yes!

like holding you wife's purse while she pays for something gay,

worse!

like running from car to store because it's raining gay,

isnt that why you tuck your jeans into your boots too?

like buying 50 scratch and wins and then scratching them outside the 7/11 gay,

its not gay if you win! :hug:

I'd rather juggle Ben Wa balls...

in yer...

..... like socks and sandals gay,

like jeans tucked into cowboy boots gay,
like triple toffee nut white mocha espresso Con Panna frappuccino.... decaf gay,
like holding you wife's purse while she pays for something gay,
like running from car to store because it's raining gay,
like buying 50 scratch and wins and then scratching them outside the 7/11 gay,

I'd rather juggle Ben Wa balls...

if you do any of these things, this is for you...........