Why I don't go to local meets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he did have weed on him. A shit ton. And he was high when it happened. He was showing off and it got out of control.

The reason he didn't get a beat down was because the cops were right around the corner and he was locked in the truck. That truck was one that he actually built by hand. It was one POS when it was bought laugh.gif

Yeah, that's the nicest Dodge Powerwagon restomod I have ever seen. I'm glad it didn't get too dinged up.

The fellow with the red integra sure peaced out quick.

Not the dodge... the veedub dood.

The dude in the integral was probably drunk as fuck. Everyone with something to hide left because the cops were comin' up quick.

So what is the whole back story? What was the guy in the truck trying to do? Sad to see the scooby and the VW fucked up like that, made me cry. Any details on what is going on now?

Well, it's difficult. Only thing I and my friends that were with me can work out is that the guy was trying to show off and it got out of hand. He was high as a kite so that didn't help. The scoob is okay, but the VW is hurt bad. Not sure what they plan on doing. It's fixable for sure, but it's all up to them. I'm sure they will both get a nice healthy check out of the whole situation. They guy went to jail and is out now, but noone is going to be talking to him anytime soon.

Yeah monkey, I forgot to hit the sarcasm key. I'm glad the Acura dude hit the road probably drunk as fuck rather than walk to the nearest taquito stand to probably sober up. So long as there weren't any caddies in oncoming traffic or parked on the side of the road on his route home, y'know? Or children with the rest of their lives to live.

Well, it's difficult. Only thing I and my friends that were with me can work out is that the guy was trying to show off and it got out of hand. He was high as a kite so that didn't help. The scoob is okay, but the VW is hurt bad. Not sure what they plan on doing. It's fixable for sure, but it's all up to them. I'm sure they will both get a nice healthy check out of the whole situation. They guy went to jail and is out now, but noone is going to be talking to him anytime soon.

Glad the guy got jailed, and things might work out. Sorry if things got covered already. Half asleep and tried to see if there was more pages, but didn't notice it was two pages lol.

Many years ago I raced my 71 datsun 510 at a local circle track for about three years.It was the late 80's and the changing of the guard,the rear wheel drives were on their way out,and the front wheel drives were taking over. Does not bother me to see a crumpled vw. I got tired of getting beat every week by equipment not skill.

Many years ago I raced my 71 datsun 510 at a local circle track for about three years.It was the late 80's and the changing of the guard,the rear wheel drives were on their way out,and the front wheel drives were taking over. Does not bother me to see a crumpled vw. I got tired of getting beat every week by equipment not skill.

????

This is a caddy, the weakest of all VWs of that era. No power. Anything but a race car. They are decently rare, and worth a bit of money. I really dont like caddys, I think they are ugly, and disproportionate, but at the end of the day, they are older cars (late 70s I think), rare and somewhat collector status. And because of that it deserves a bit more respect. Not everyone can just go out and buy one, let alone actually get parts for one, I guarantee you VW parts are far harder to get than datsun. I agree if this was a mk2 it would be different, but a caddy is special. The other thing to remember is that this caddy was someones car, they built it up, much like many of us do here. I do not wish that fate upon any of us.

Also late 80s would mean mk2 cars, which were pretty fast for there day. This a mk1 car with a bed attached. Again, not a race car, but merely a hauler.

• Like 1

????

This is a caddy, the weakest of all VWs of that era. No power. Anything but a race car. They are decently rare, and worth a bit of money. I really dont like caddys, I think they are ugly, and disproportionate, but at the end of the day, they are older cars (late 70s I think), rare and somewhat collector status. And because of that it deserves a bit more respect. Not everyone can just go out and buy one, let alone actually get parts for one, I guarantee you VW parts are far harder to get than datsun. I agree if this was a mk2 it would be different, but a caddy is special. The other thing to remember is that this caddy was someones car, they built it up, much like many of us do here. I do not wish that fate upon any of us.

Also late 80s would mean mk2 cars, which were pretty fast for there day. This a mk1 car with a bed attached. Again, not a race car, but merely a hauler.

Did'nt mean to anger anyone,and that guy who caused it,was a dumbshit