Random vids of your datsun?

Do you have any random videos of your datsun? ie burnouts, autox, track runs, in car, running, or running with problems, walk arounds?

I hardly see any in topics, just wanna see what you other crazyass ratsuners are upto! cool.gif

and i might think of doing some compilation of them like metalmonkey did with the pics lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my 1970 240Z that I picked up for $450. This video is day 2 of owning it, the only thing I did to it was polish the paint and clean the inside

Looks like a picture, click to play:

th_VIDEO0017.jpg

Heres some videos of the last drive I went on from Camarillo, up the 33 to the 166, 166 to Tepesque Canyon, and Tepesque into Orcutt. I didnt have a Datsun at the time, but I took my 2009 Altima Coupe.

Heres my 1970 240Z that I picked up for $450. This video is day 2 of owning it, the only thing I did to it was polish the paint and clean the inside

Looks like a picture, click to play:

th_VIDEO0017.jpg

Heres some videos of the last drive I went on from Camarillo, up the 33 to the 166, 166 to Tepesque Canyon, and Tepesque into Orcutt. I didnt have a Datsun at the time, but I took my 2009 Altima Coupe.

man you found a winner.

and i might think of doing some compilation of them like metalmonkey did with the pics lol

Cool thread idea ;) I've been meaning to do something like this for my second video.. Guess now I don't have to laugh.giflaugh.gif

Btw, PM me if you need a hang clipping videos ;) I know some tricks.

• 7 months later...

Why you no post this vid yet OP???? ...... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txcl0WHI6PY

remember to watch in HD biggrin.gif

the camera is a bit shaky i know lol

ill get some raw video up soon so you guys can really here it scream cool.gif

I've been contemplating using my mad video editing skillz for Ratsun purposes for a while but could never find the right sound track. I think I finally found the right one. I pulled a few pics together and heres what I came up with.. hopefully youtube doesn't disable the audio like bitches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV3MMHdyTlg