Custom truck lower control arms

Here's a new part I've been working on, these arms have the shock mount built into the middle of them so it brings the shock down low for better ride with a lowered truck, they also have adjusters that eliminate the T/C rods that most of us truck owners love.

The brackets for the adjusters will need to be welded to the inside of the frame. I will also include spacers for the inside of the arms where they mount up, this only applies to kingpin trucks.

THESE ARE TO BE USED WITH 720/HB BALLJOINTS

These can be used in conjunction with my custom upper control arms to swap a kingpin truck over to balljoints, or could be used on a balljoint truck. These are the same dimensions as a HB lca.

The price is $150 for the pair plus S&H

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

Custom adjusters allow the arms to be adjusted in place for caster.

IMG_2337.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Bolt these up. Weld on the heim mounts to the frame, bolt in lower ball joint, bolt up custom uca and balljoints, attach spindles, hubs, brakes, etc.

These will have to be used with either a coilover or airshock though, as they delete the torsion bars.

• 2 weeks later...

So what do you expect to happen to the original lower control arm bushing as people start to adjust a bit of caster into these?

can't be too much of an issue since the strut rods were originially designed to add caster, I don't think a couple of degrees is going to do much damage. Many of the trucks in the custom world are doing this mod to the oem lca's and having no issues with the bushings. And honestly, I don't see anybody putting that much caster in them, and once it's set, it's done.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.